Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Beast & The Big Boys

"You're playing with "the big boys" now"

Hey =) During Winter break I was watching Beauty & the Beast with my niece then God opened my eyes to learn stuff through it. I shared some stuff in a post in December but I learnt a lot more that was too much for one post so I had to break it down. In the prologue post, The Beast represented mankind who had fallen from royalty and Beauty represented Jesus who came to save mankind through His sacrifical Love. In this post I focus on Geston who is the actual beast of the show and I learnt the real identity of the real beast (The Anti-Christ) :o


Puzzle Piece #1: Mr. Popularity

I'll just start off by saying who he is: The beast, the Anti-Christ prophesied in the Bible is Mr. President, Barack Obama! :o Shocked? I was kinda shocked too when I found out -I say kinda because I could see some signs but I didn't want to believe it was true. I didn't make this discovery right off the bat. Here are the puzzle pieces I received and some confirmation I got. 

God showed me that Geston represented the Anti-Christ. I didn't know who it was then but now that I do he matches the description I got. Listen to the words of the song below. Doesn't it just describe Obama? Remember the response from the world when he was first elected.



Here some of the lyrics: ♫ There's no man in town as admired as you. You're ev'ryone's favorite guy. Ev'ryone's awed and inspired by you. And it's not very hard to see why. No one's slick as Gaston. No one's quick as Gaston...No one hits like Gaston Matches wits like Gaston... In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston. For there's no one as burly and brawny... Say it again. Who's a man among men? And then say it once more Who's the hero next door? Who's a super success? Don't you know? Can't you guess? Ask his fans and his five hangers-on. There's just one guy in town who's got all of it down. And his name's G-A-S- T - G-A-S-T - E - G-A-S-T-O - oh! GASTON!!! ♫ My addition lol: ♫ There's just one guy in town who's got all of it down. And his name's Oh!- Oh BAM!- Oh- B-A-M- AH! Oh! OBAMA! 

I got confirmation from this prophetic site I was led to; here's an extract from Kevin Mirasi's blog "...The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream and vision within a dream was that the son of perdition, the Anti-Christ is now spreading his likeability worldwide and to this effect he has sent envoys to pass his messages and thoughts to the world (including Kenya, the birth place of his biological father) on how he wants the nations of the earth to progress politically... I suddenly found myself in what looked like a vision and in this vision I found myself in another gathering and in this gathering were very many audiences and they were being addressed by the USA President Barack Obama. He was wearing a black suit, a white shirt and a black tie. And he was giving a speech to an enthusiastic/ecstatic crowd as he gave a crowd- pulling speech loaded with what the audience believed to beintelligence, brilliance and wisdom” -Kevin Mirasi. You can read the rest of his dream through this link -> Dream1 <-

When I was back in Kenya, Obama was a senator and he had come to Kenya this one time to visit his Father's hometown and he gave a speech. And he sounded sincere like he actually wanted to bring change ("Change you can believe in") and I actually believed him. And now with the elections coming up he has been doing the same thing to spread his popularity. Let's open our eyes people!

Puzzle Piece #2: Secret Meetings. Evil Plans: New World Order

That same Winter break I was on youtube then I randomly clicked on the "Be prepared" song from Lion King. And God revealed to me more stuff through that. As I listened to the words I learnt that Scar represented the Anti-Christ. I didn't know his identity at that time but I got a knowing that he was here and was making plans in secret to usher in the New World order and also to persecute Christians. In Lion King, Simba (Mufasa's pride) represents God's people (those who trust in Jesus). Also, in Beauty & the beast, Geston and his group want to Kill the beast! (represents the God' people who the anti-christ will make out to be the enemy and will persecute them) 



Some of the lyrics: ♫ So prepare for a chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news. A shining new era. Is tiptoeing nearer... But you'll be rewarded When at last I am given my dues And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared!... Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected To take certain duties on board The future is littered with prizes And though I'm the main addressee The point that I must emphasize is You won't get a sniff without me! So prepare for the coup of the century (Oooh!) Be prepared for the murkiest scam... Respected, saluted (...aaaaaaah...) And seen for the wonder I am (...aaaaaaah!) Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared (Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo) Be prepared! 

(You can click on it if you can't read what it says)
Here's confirmation: Read all of Daniel 7. We are in the fourth kingdom prophesied in Daniel 2 - a mixed and divided kingdom -> multiethnicity & multiculturalism and disunity (I shared this in the Real Identity post) [and even divided politically judging from the results of this past election] in Daniel 7 the fourth beast is the Anti-Christ. vs. 20 "the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom."

More Confirmation: Back to Kevin Mirasi's first dream I quoted from,"While still in this vision within a dream, I was made to pay particular attention on the speech he was giving and the statements he was making and also his choice words. He was using a very boastful language as he blasphemed God Almighty and the Bible. And I was made to clearly hear him saying the following with swagger, charisma, boastfulness and pride: “We don’t need the Bible all the time to solve our problems and challenges; we’ve got a greater message to pass across!!!”. I was made to understand in this vision within a dream that this greater message to be passed across had got everything to do with the New World Order movement and also the mark of the beast." And in another dream, "And as I continued to look at him in the dream I was reminded in my heart of Adolf Hitler. And in the dream I was made to understand that just as ruthless as Adolf Hitler was, so would Barack Obama be. And that he would evolve from his apparent “cool guy status” to a brutal cold blooded dictator." (you can read more of that dream here->Dream2<-)

*Scar, who represents the Anti-Christ, also resembles Hitler in that scene with the hyena's marching and saluting him). Some more confirmation you can watch this ->video<- It shows parallel's between Nazi Germany and the New World Order that's being ushered in by Obama.

Illuminati, Martial Law & The Mark of the Beast

So in the Be prepared clip the hyenas represent the illuminati. They choose to be on the side of the Beast due to the promises he makes to them. "[Scar:] I will be king! ...Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again! [Shenzi and Banzai:] Yaay! All right! Long live the king! [All Hyenas:] Long live the king! Long live the king!" This was part of an email I sent to a friend: "And a few years ago, my brother Moses was watching stuff on youtube about the illuminati with his friends and he kept telling me that everything is a conspiracy but I just blew him off. Then yesterday (1/2/12) I looked up the illuminati since I hadn't heard of them and I realized that they are part of the tactics of the deception movement and false teachings that the enemy is using to prepare the way for the antichrist and some celebrities are involved."

Martial Law will also be introduced. And the anti-Christ will eventually show himself for who he is and he will have his own prophet (false prophet) who will perform some miracles to get people to worship him. The mark of the beast is the RFID chip that will be introduced by ObamaCare. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST NO MATTER WHAT. Read Revelation 13.  Confirmation link: Obama RFID. Here's one that exposed all the symbolism at the 2012 Olympics that point to the dawn of a new era (New World Order): Occult Symbolism.

I'm really behind on sharing stuff so I'm going to move on but I'll come back and update the post with more confirmation from Scripture and other sources. But you can go to Kevin Mirasi's blogpost and he's on facebook too. I got a lot of confirmation from him and also stuff he prophesies have come true.

Change is coming really really soon! Let's Be Prepared!!!
The Kingdoms are going head-to-head. Then it's gonna be showdown at sundown. The New World Order (from the Kingdom of the world) is coming but God has been making His own plans too. The Kingdom of heaven is coming down. (Related post: The Kingdoms.) Jesus is making all things new and he starts with His people-> those who turn to Him and put their trust in Him. Let's trust Jesus. He gives us the power to soar and to endure the present and though there will be bumps on this narrow road Jesus has the victory in the end so let's get on His team. Jesus is calling, "Let me share this whole new world with you." Check out the post-> Just Trust. God has great plans for us! Jesus wants to share His Love, His Power and His Glory with us! (Watch the video below I edited. For more info go to my Revolution post.)



"The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever." (Daniel 7:17-18) =)



Let's choose to trust Jesus and soar with Him! He LOVES us. Let's go back to our Father and surrender our all to His Love! 



Stay tuned! Coz I have more to share! Some more deception to uncover. Some more truth to shine! Please share this info with your friends and family right away to prepare them. This is really important! (Sorry I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be this weekend and sorry for being distracted, I should have shared this stuff a long time ago. Anyway, God has grace for all of us. So let's run to it now! )Love, Charlene :)  http://youtu.be/0g2lmW3QwT8



_________________________________________________________________________________

Update 4/2014

Hey people =) Here's an update of the above info that I shared in 2012. So God told me that the year 2012 was going to be "The Dawn of a New Era" and a lot of things have happened since then but not everything that could have happened that year took place, because of the grace of God - He is waiting for His people to be prepared (Unite and fight. This is spiritual warfare) - we, His army, are the ones that call down the reign of heaven. 

At the same time, the enemy the devil has been preparing his own army in these last days. Quick update: 
  • 2012- Obama was re-elected president - The Anti-Christ prophesied in Daniel and Revelation (and other prophetic books). I have a post in my drafts called "Changing Times" where I share more confirmation I received when taking a class over the summer called "The Obama Phenomenon." 
  • 2012 - The old pope quit and Pope Francis was arose - The Anti-Christ's sidekick / false prophet ("The Beast out of the sea" prophesied in Revelation). It's funny how this happened coz that was my guess, then the pope quit all of a sudden and Pope Francis took over, and his whole inauguration or whatever it's called was fishy with the white smoke and all... other people wrote articles about how that was a sign that we are living in the endtimes. Don't know where I saved the article but you can look online if you want. And everyone loves Pope Francis but just keep your eyes open and fixed on Jesus, coz the devil comes dressed as an angel of light. So yeah, once again I'm not hating on people, this is spiritual warfare and the point is to lean into God closer and interceed for others not to fall for the devil's lies in these endtimes.
  • Obamacare - Was passed and there's an "individual mandate" for everyone to get it. This is an agenda that Obama pushed for right when he was campaigning for presidency. Yes healthcare is good, affordable healthcare is great (coming from a future doctor) but you need to WAKE UP to the times we're living in coz things are not what they seem, lots of spiritual warfare up in here in this final kingdom before God makes all things new (Daniel 2 prophecies) ObamaDontCare about your soul!!... and as was prophesied by the prophet Kevin Mirasi and others, the mark of the beast, the RFID chip will eventually be introduced through ObamaCare (since that's something everyone will be required to get) as a "Medical ID" and also to be a cashless society for environmental reasons and to be tracked by the government. And this really is "the mark of the beast" once you get it, there's no turning back and hell is your destiny :'((((((( This is harsh Truth but it must be told. My brother sent me a video with more revelation about this chip and the fact that it actually changes your DNA that's why there's no return after that. So please warn people about this, I know it sounds crazy but I've seen many crazy prophesies that God gave me happen and others that are all lined up to take place... and it's all over the media as well.
  • Illuminati agenda and symbology in music, media and entertainment - Example: Katy Perry's Dark horse. So I was asleep in my sister's car on our way to Anaheim then I woke up to this song on the radio: "So you wanna play with magic? Boy, you should know what you're falling for. Baby do you dare to do this? Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse. Are you ready for, ready for A perfect storm, perfect storm? Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine. There’s no going back" then there was like 2 songs after that about California then some reporting about all the earthquakes we've been having (I'll comment on the earthquakes later but you can refer to the: REVOLUTION post) That song was in my head later on coz I was a bit puzzled by what the actual message was so I decided to look up the lyrics and I saw the name of the song: Dark Horse and it immediately made me think of the 4 horses of the apocalypse in Revelation. Then I saw this video about how the Grammy's was full of satanic symbology especially Katy Perry's Dark Horse performance: http://youtu.be/B-rctMEjP9E
There's different meanings/interpretations on what this dark horse represents, such as: the illuminati rich people agenda to protect themselves from the world going cray with famine and other disasters: http://youtu.be/5-54LNFDolc also how there will be famine (food-rationing) and bad stuff but God will protect and bless His anointed: http://youtu.be/m5euUt1OiNk

"When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine." (Revelation 6:5-6)
___________________________________________________________________________


If you don't know Jesus and all this spirituality stuff I've been bringing up, these posts may be helpful: Behold!The KingdomsMy G.P.SPimp My Ride. If you have forgotten your identity my "journey to the past" series may be helpful: RememberJust Be and others that are coming up: Coming to America, Beautiful Bosnia, Nebraska. If you don't have time to read then just listen to the videos in my posts, they are really insightful and have been a blessing to me. Also get yourself a Bible and dig in! It's Time to Rise and Shine, get to know Jesus, the Lion of Judah, intimately and to love each other deeply :) And yeah, seriously, the hour is URGENT. So let One and All ARISE and take our rightful place ! <3  


Please share any questions or comments you may have. I am not perfect. I have strayed many times from relationship with God but His grace is sufficient. And as I'm on this journey, I'd like to share what I learn with family, friends and everyone. Peace and Love, Charlene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment