Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

THE KINGDOMS



Division.
Light and darkness,
Good and evil,
Friends and foes,
Truth and lies,
Above and below,
Heavenly and worldly,
The Kingdoms.

(No time for all this? Be sure to read "The Kingdom of Heaven" section or you can just watch the video clip at the end :)


Kingdom of the World

The Ruler: The devil aka Satan/Lucifer /The accuser/The slanderer/The father of lies/The prince of the power of the air/ The adversary (John 8:44, Ephesians 2:2, Revelation 12:9).


Background: So back in the day (before the world began) the devil was an archangel in heaven.... "lalala singing songs and playing instruments, praising God, just minding my own business lalalala"... then he decided to be proud- he planned to overthrow God and take His throne... "you know what???  I'm too cool for this! Time for a bigger and better gig...better than God's! Who's with me?".... Some angels joined him in rebelling against God. But God was like, "Uh-uh-uh! I don't think so!"  So a war broke out in heaven. Archangel Michael and the other angels fought back and overpowered the rebels. Team Satan was hurled down so fast! (origin of "Pride comes before a fall") So yeah, the devil and his fallen angels (aka demons) were thrown from heaven down to earth. Their headquarters is hell (unseen hellish location beneath the earth) but their playground ("mission field") is on the earth. They are waiting for their eternal punishment but before that time comes they are super-busy, set on a mission. (Isaiah 14:12-15, Luke 10:18, Revelation 12: 10-17)

Mission statement: The devil speaks up to promote his kingdom: "My names are reflective of my character. I am a thief. I have come to steal, kill and destroy. I like to oppress by all means and....<Reader interrupts>: "HOLD UP! What on earth is going on?? I thought that the world is ruled by people!! like duh! so what's all this devilish business I hear???".... < the devil, a lil irritated, clears his throat and continues> "... so as I was saying before that rude interruption!...ok fine! I'll explain...So I said I'm a thief... So when God created humans he made them unique. He made them in His own image. Though their bodies (seen) are but dust He made them with souls (unseen). These humans are special because God made them for relationship; just to be with them and love them. He also gave them authority to rule the earth. Also, they were given free will like the angels. So in the beginning there was world peace, love and harmony and I HATED IT with a passion! I wanted to get back at God by hurting His beloved humans. I already knew, from personal experience, what I needed to do to split up their relationship with God. So I made my first move in the Garden of Eden. Another thing about me is that I'm sly- as sly as a snake ahaha- I don't just show up in all my hideous-ness and say "Hey there! I'm the devil and I'm here to steal, kill and destroy you! Come and suffer for now and eternity!' that's dumb and no one would fall for that.
  • So I come masquerading as an angel of light. All humans need and what they actually long for is God's perfect love but I lure them into thinking that they could find this satisfaction from any other sources and I do this by distracting them with temporary pleasures (lust of the eyes and the flesh). I attack their mind and use their weaknesses and longings against them. *All that glitters is not goal*(Check out my schemes in Genesis 3).
  • Pride comes before a fall- I knew this from personal experience so the goal of all my schemes is to cultivate pride. Pride has many different forms since it's basically putting anything/ anyone before God coz that says to God "You are not all that and I don't really need you. I can do this life you created my way and without you." For this to happen I specialize in blinding people's minds so that they don't see the Truth (or the whole Truth). I blind people so that they don't see that God exists or who He really is and I also blind people from knowing who they really are, who God created them to be. If they knew their real identity and God-given authority then all my clever schemes will be futile.
  • I also use my secret agents (aka evil spirits) such as discouragement and fear. My top agents are spirit of insecurity and spirit of inferiority. These two are my favs since they pave a way for the rest of the oppressive spirits. Look around you, this is how the world, my kingdom, operates. Once you make people feel inadequate and insecure they can do pretty much anything to try and mask it or take away that feeling. So that's when I make my next move and prey on their vulnerability to further oppress them.
  • Yeah I'm a master of illusions and father of all lies. So I even blind the world from realizing that me and my oppressive crew exist. I fool them to think that the material world is all there is. The media does a great job at de-sensitizing people (it makes them think the supernatural and forces of evil are just fiction). So my plan is to get people to praise themselves (pride) and little did they know that in praising themselves they are actually endorsing my mission. Little did they know that achieving their freedom (doing whatever with their lives without including God) was actually not freedom for them but freedom for me to enslave and oppress them. They think they are building their own kingdom but they are actually building mine. Muhahahahaha <evil laugh>
  • Fear is the currency and the language spoken here.

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." (Romans 12:2)

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things {the things that the world chases after} will be added to you." (Matthew 6:33)
________________________________________________________________________

The Kingdom of Heaven

The Ruler: Jesus aka The King of Glory/ Wonderful Counsellor/ Mighty God / Prince of Peace/ The Christ (The Messiah)/ Lord of Hosts/ Lamb of God/ Lion of Judah/The Good Shepherd/The Rock/The Word/ The Way/The Truth/ The Life.

Background: Jesus is part of the Trinity (3 in One = God the Father, The Spirit, and The Son. They are all One but have some different functions). Through Jesus everything was created, things in heaven and things on earth. All by Him and for Him. Right from the beginning, God had a plan (Plan Jesus -> 'Yeshua' in Hebrew meaning God Saves) to reconcile all things to Himself after the fall of creation (when Adam and Eve fell for the devil's tricks therefore chose oppression over God's perfect leadership). The Old Testament of the Bible is full of metaphors and also clear prophecies about details of Jesus first coming into the world.

Mission Statement: A word from The Word (haha get it? Jesus is "The Word" lol ok) : You already know about the thief, he came to destroy but I came to undo his works and set things back to how they should be. I have come to bring The Kingdom of Heaven down to earth. (Oh yeah! I'll show them who's BOSS haha :) In heaven God's perfect will is done. There is perfect love, joy and peace. I have come into the world that people may have life full of life (not the fake temporary junk that the devil sells). I have come to to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, comfort all who mourn, to bestow a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. I am here for the sick, the lost and the oppressed. To defend them and to bring freedom, healing and restoration. I have come to reconcile people's hearts to The Father (restore the broken relationship) for that to be possible I paid the price for freedom to be free (I died in the place of all humanity). Not only did I pay the penalty but I also rose from the grave defeating death (Team Satan has NOTHING on me! HA! I win! Always! :)  Now all that people need to do is believe in me. They can't work their way into heaven. I finished the work that was required on the cross that's why I said," It is finished." Also, it's all about relationship. Once people seek me (accept my friend request and then actually be friends with me...you know communicate and such) everything else will fall into place since I forgive all their sins (no matter what they did or for how long), set them free from anything that oppresses them. I restore their identity, satisfy their innermost longings (longing for My very presence = perfect love, complete joy and peace that surpasses all understanding) and reveal their purpose and calling (what I created them for). Yeah so we'll party together from this life that is quickly fading onto the next (eternity) yeah there will be bumps in this life but I'll be right there to strengthen, to comfort, to help and to guide with my counsel. (John 10:10, Isaiah 61:1-3, Colossians 1:15-23)

Love is the currency and the language spoken here :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRACTICALS
Yes you now know that there's a battle going on. The two Kingdoms are at war for our souls. God is fighting for us and the devil in all his deceitfulness is against us. Something else to note:

"The Battle is not yours but God's" says the LORD (2 Chronicles 20:15)
"The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." (Exodus 14:14)

Jesus is saying: Stop trying to fight all the oppressive forces that are against you, you are only human and are weak so just let go and I'll do it for you =)
Let us all "lift up our heads"let's seek Him and we shall find all that we need (Him) :-)

"Who is this King of glory?
    The Lord strong and mighty
    the Lord mighty in battle. 
Lift up your heads, you gates;
    lift them up, you ancient doors,
    that the King of glory may come in.
Who is he, this King of glory?
    The Lord Almighty —
    he is the King of glory."
(Psalm 24: 8-10)


_____________________________________________________________________

I have GOOD NEWS to share!!!The Kingdom of heaven is at hand!!! :D :D :D

If you still don't believe me about the Kingdom of the world being under the devil's influence then you shall see for yourself... the darkness is pretty thick. But "the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining" (1 John 2:8) =)

Numbers are significant in the Bible and 12 signifies perfection of government. When Jesus first came He came to reconcile our hearts to Himself (restore our relationship with Him). He also has a plan to restore the whole world to how it should be. Everyone is crying out for justice and waiting for a hero to step in. Jesus is the hero. He will continue His redemptive work through all who put their trust in Him (He shall fill them with His glory = perfection of government) then He shall come back again (soon!) to finish off the renewal and take His seat as the Ruler of the earth :D :D :D (Update: God told me "2012" isn't over yet. We are going by the Hebrew calendar that started in September. More details in the Human Again post. There's a difference between the rapture (Jesus' appearing in the sky) and Jesus' 2nd coming when He actually lands on earth).

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and they will be my children =) But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” =( (Revelation 21:1-8) Friends, the afterlife (eternity in heaven or hell) is real. Let's choose to drink from the spring of the Living Water, Jesus. He will deliver us from all the devil's schemes :)
_______________________________________________________________________
The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand 
so let us turn our hearts back to Our Father :-)

“This, then, is how you should pray {says Jesus} :“‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen."(Matthew 6: 9-13) =)

"Baba Yetu" = "Our Father"- The Lord's Prayer in Swahili :-)


(This has been Boot Camp essential #1: Know who's fighting for you and who's against you. Know who to take orders from; and Behold essential # 1: The King of Glory)

(Feel free to share any questions or comments or whatever. "I can be your friend!" lol :) God bless you.) Love, Charlene.
_________________________________________________________________________

This is a testimony of a young girl who died and went to both Heaven and Hell. It's long but it's worth it (Just watch it like you would a movie). Let me warn you though, it's pretty intense. It's so powerful, convicting and touching and her message contains urgency. She starts re-telling her hell experience please don't stop watching- I know it may be offensive but you don't have to agree with all she shares- just watch till the end for the full message. She goes to heaven and Jesus gives her an urgent message to bring back.


_____________________________________________________________________

My prayer: LET HEAVEN COME!!!!!! =)

3 comments:



  1. 14.Unexpected Promotion/Generosity…God will give you what to be generous about and with.
    God has secured for us the breakthrough reality….a new sound,a sound of the spirit may it abound in your life.May bones connect and… may that apply to your life.May the dots connect.
    I will put my spirit in you and you shall live.In the situations of your life.My academic situation……:Pastor Ambrosee mentioned that
    I will settle you in your own land...

    2 Samuel 5.19 ….so David enquired of the Lord.We need to ask or enquire of the Lords as to what we are supposed to do in life.
    Testimony of the preacher who wanted to enter NEGST…he told the admissions that he didn't have money.He told the registrar let us pray and God provided for him Miraculously and now he is doing his Masters.
    God is granting us undeserved favor…we won't be seeking for jobs but jobs will be seeking for us.
    So David went to Baal Perazim….he did something …….as in he went,did something,took a step,took and action.
    Book of Ester 6.4….there is the mention of Haman.There is no coincidence…..Selfishness will take you to bad places.
    For whoever the king decides/delights to honor……Nobody will be able to stand against me in Jesus name.
    Angels are coming my way,my family's way in Jesus name.
    God has secured our breakthrough….He has qualified us…. not ourselves/money/education/social status e.t.c.
    I will give you every place where you set your foot…….but you have to put your foot down.God had already secured this land a long time ago that's why God is sure when He says that. He had afro-set aside the territories precisely and marked them from the East to the West.
    The reason we are so sure about this breakthrough realities for this year is that God has already blessed us….Ephesians 1.3
    Ephesians 1.8 God has lavished us with wisdom and understanding.
    How you can engage to what God has already given to you…..the teaching from Pastor Ambrose
    1.Obedience to the word of promise.
    2.Declare the word of promise-state your territory and your strength.Josh 1.4 - 5.
    3.Being Strong in the Word of Promise - rely on the power inherent within
    4.Meditate on the word of promise.

    ……………………..Luke 4.19.Lets not have a passive engagement of our Christianity….engage!!! move!!!!! to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.
    God wants us to step….out/up/down.
    Therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ…..There is therefore NOW* NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE IN CHRIST…….some christians are still under condemnation.We need to break free in Jesus name.
    Testimony of the soldier guy who was about to be executed…and decides he wants to be tied his hands backward.Then he manages to free himself.
    State things….this is your season.In the physical and in the spiritual.Tresures in heaven or on this earth.
    Testimony about the guy and lady who went on stage and had gotten married and got a lot of mis carriages.And they were trying to get a baby.But loh and behold now his/their baby is being nursed in the basement by its mother at the mothers room.Declare your territory,take it…..God has demarcated for you that land.if there are squatters you have the authority to expel them,,,

    ….Lydia is in the bible (Acts 16.14).Fortune tellers mentioned in Acts 16.16

    Meditate on the word of God..
    Every evil and demonic spirit,influence upon my life be destroyed and removed i n Jesus powerful name and I'm free…….my family is free….my friends are free.
    Anaweza Bwana...

    I receive it,i believe it is mine and i am smiling like i have received it.The security of God and this reality of His kingdom ………….in my life this year has been released to me in Jesus name.

    http://new.livestream.com/parkietv/sundaylive?origin=Event+Broadcast&mixpanel_id=1389585b62b7c-0a1880f07-30415162-100200-1389585b62c237&acc_id=4222598&medium=email&logged_in=1390821919

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..from the facebook post>>>>>....girl.This is exactly whats ive been pondering/meditating on in my mind past couple of days.The reality of the world's vs heavens.#breakoutreality#breakthroughreality.....theme vision for the sermon i watched of my home church in Kenya on lifestream...thats what they've been preaching.#securing that reality.

    ReplyDelete