Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Floods




I had a dream in the Spring that there was a flood and it was dark and stormy. I was in a boat with some people. Then I reached out into the water. I don't know what I was reaching for then this word came into mind: Abortion. Then the dream ended. I woke up thinking that's so random! But I think what is meant was: Floods are coming to America due to God's judgement and one reason why is because of abortion. God takes life seriously. I had watched this ->clip<- a few years ago. The guy, Earthquake Kelly, died and went to heaven where he saw some kids playing. He asked Jesus who they were and He told him they were kids who had been aborted then Jesus shared how abortion really breaks His heart since He has a plan and purpose for each child even before they are born but then their life is ended before they have a chance to live it out. It convicted me of my apathy towards it since I had brushed it aside as a political issue. But what can we do? We can always pray. Beautiful life inside living, moving, breathing So let HOPE arise. God knew what He was doing when He gave beautiful life. Beautiful, beautiful life. 

I was watching a Mr. Noah song with my nephew during Winter Break (I couldn't find the one I watched but you can check out the one above). But I felt like God was speaking through it. Judgement is coming so we have to get into the ark to be safe and we have to invite people before the door is shut. The grace period is coming to an end really fast since we are going into the endtimes. Jesus is coming back soon! "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.(Matthew 24:36-41)

Friends, now is the time to decide. Please get into the ark now. God has great plans for you! Just call on Jesus and He will deliver you from all your chains. Just trust Him today! Surrender your all to Him and He will fill you with His love. Friends, let's all return to the Father's Love. Related post: Shelter. He has so much in store for us! Hahaha :)"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" (1 Corinthians 2:9) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment