Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

REVOLUTION

Love freedom:Love God with your all & Love others. Hate all oppression. 
Hey everyone :) 
Please read through this and pay attention. This is Super- important and Super-urgent info. I share coz I care. I may not know you but I still care. Thanks for your time :-)
*America's Real Identity.
*Upcoming Judgement.
*Deception & Delusions.
*Application: Revolution!


INTRO: DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME
So I know different groups of people are reading this so I want to try to get you all on the same page before we move on. In the post: BEHOLD I took note of awareness trends that were happening at UCSB and around the world last Spring (you can click on that link and take a read). Many people seem to be concerned about the injustices going on around them and are spreading awareness which is great. Spreading awareness about problems is great but it's not enough to bring change. It's usually just the first step to take. So what is needed to bring true and lasting change? A holistic approach. There needs to be a holistic approach to the problem - not just showing the surface of the problem but also digging deep and exposing the roots: ex. when looking at Sex trafficking you find: systemic issues-> government involvement->economic issues-> cultural issues ->family issues->spiritual issues such as lust and greed. The roots of the problems are spiritual and if they are not dealt with the problem will keep popping up and lasting change will not result. And there also needs to be a holistic approach to the solution- not just political action and social action but also spiritual action. 

With that said, that's the approach I am going to take with this post -> digging to the roots of the problems and shedding light on the solution. And like I said this is urgent stuff. I know mentioning "spirituality" may have put you off but I'm here to talk reality. We all come from different backgrounds and I'm not here to judge you for not knowing this stuff. I just want to share this knowledge I have found with you because I care- no I don't know everything but what I do know I like to share. I need to prepare you guys for some stuff that's coming really really soon so bear with me as I spread awareness of reality in it's totality (the real world is made up of the physical and the spiritual; the seen and the unseen.) K, let me just lay down the basics but you can go to the posts I bring up for more information. There are 2 Kingdoms: The Kingdom of God (aka Kingdom of Heaven) and The Kingdom of the World (which is heavily influenced by the devil and his schemes ever since the Fall of mankind in the garden of Eden. Posts: The Kingdoms and Beauty & the Beast Prologue). Let's wake up to this reality people! Let's just admit it, the world is messed up and broken and we need a Hero (post: Behold). Before we proceed I want to make it clear that I don't hate "the player" (people in the world). I LOVE the player that's why I HATE "the game" (the systems of this messed up world that oppress people)." “There is an illness in our culture; it arises from our rigid separation of the visible world from the powers that undergird and animate it.” (Palmer 10) So I want to dig deep and expose the Real Haters (powers of evil) who run the game (The Kingdom of the World). Keep that in mind as we move onto the main section, America's real identity. K, are you ready?... Buckle up and let's ride :)
_________________________________________________________________________











Spiritual Warfare 101: "Hating on The Game”

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." (Romans 12:2)

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (Ephesians 6:10-13)
____________________________________________________________________

AMERICA'S REAL IDENTITY: BABYLON

The American System -the pervasive culture of the world

If you read my blogposts on the: "Reforming Education, Reforming America" series (you can click on that link to read the conclusion of that series-> The Source & Goal of Knowledge). I addressed what I called "vices" within American culture: SecularizationMaterialism, and Individualism (those are all links you can go to if you want more info). These are actually strongholds that the devil has in the land; different kinds of idols (anything that's put before God in our lives). So this post has been in my drafts forever (since December). I had originally named it, "I don't hate the player, I hate the game." I had felt that it was necessary to have for clarification because I had a feeling people were misunderstanding my Reforming America posts but I never got to writing it and I actually forgot about it until Spring.

So another thing about me, God speaks to me in random ways. Sometimes He opens my eyes to learn stuff randomly which I started recording then later He would give me confirmation through other sources such as His Word and other people. So this section was titled, "The American system- the pervasive culture of the world" but then I changed it to "The Western system" because I feared people would take it the wrong way if I zoomed in on America. But then in Spring God gave me confirmation for the original subtitle I had and the significance of highlighting America. I read Revelation 17: 1-2 and I remembered this post that was sitting in my drafts and specifically this subtitle and I was like omG! America is the Babylon talked about in prophecies! And so it made sense why God led me to share that paper (all that info was from a research paper I did for my writing class) and He gave me other clear confirmation about that revelation. 

So since America is Babylon, here's some of the prophecy about her: Revelation 17-18. Isaiah 47. Jeremiah 50-51. Isaiah 13. As you've noticed they are all talking about her fall. Why is that? Isn't God on America's side? We always sing and say "God bless America" and "In God we trust" is on our money and many people in this nation identify themselves as Christians. Well it is true that God has blessed America and some of the foundations that this nation was built upon was Christian principles. But according to The Family Research Council (and many other sources) America has been falling away. I go into some specifics in the next section but please keep in mind that I'm not condemning anyone. I'm just sharing what I've learnt about what's soon to happen and the reasons why. I'll lay it out plainly first but please bear with me till the end. Yes God is a God of love but He is also a God of justice. He is holy and one main reason He has to go through with His judgements is because of His mercy; to serve as a wake-up call for us to return to Him and put Him first before it's too late. And this is for everyone not just America. Judgement will fall on other places too not just America. I'll go into the application in the last section.
_________________________________________________________________________

Judgement 2012: The Fall of Babylon


Some reasons for the coming judgement include: (Main scripture: Revelation 17-18. Isaiah 47. Jeremiah 50-51. Isaiah 13.  and I've added more confirmation I got.
"See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; but now murderers! righteousness used to dwell in her... "(Isaiah 1:21) “But days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will punish her idols,..." (Jeremiah 51:52)

  • *Unjust Laws & oppression = Isaiah 10, Psalm 12, Isaiah 59, Amos 4-5, Isaiah 1:21-31, Isaiah 21, Isaiah 28, Isaiah 46-47, Isaiah 14.
  • *False Religion= Jeremiah 7.
  • *"The Gospel of comfortable and prosperity"-The preaching of half truths in the church. Shepherds not taking care of their sheep. Jeremiah 23, Micah 3, Ezekiel 34. Isaiah 30.
  • *Persecution of God's servants and the mocking of Jesus. Revelation 17:6.
  • *Abortion= Psalm 9:12. Isaiah 28. http://youtu.be/YvM3yy1as0E. Post: The Floods
  • *Sexual Immorality. “Now then, listen, you lover of pleasure, lounging in your security and saying to yourself, ‘I am, and there is none besides me..." (Isaiah 47:8)

*It all comes down to this: Pride (putting anything else before God, before Love). We forgot the about the greatest commandment: LOVE. Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:37-40)

I know laying all that stuff out there makes me look like a hater. But once again, "I don't hate the player, I HATE THE GAME!" I HATE the devil and all his sly schemes that have blinded us from seeing the whole Truth, distracted us from acknowledging it and binded us up in chains and lies to keep us from reaching out for our freedom. The devil set us up people. He knew from his own personal experience what caused him to fall from the life God called him to live, and that was pride. And he packaged it for us attractively so that we could fall for it, so that we could fall away from our First Love and earn the same punishment that he got (We all have free will and the choices we make have consequences).

One way he has done that is through music and media. I have a post about that that I haven't published yet, but I will later, hopefully. (Sorry people, I'm really behind on sharing stuff coz I've been distracted of late by my own issues.) Yes America is babylon and America is going to fall (and is falling if you've been paying attention). It's fall will be great but I'm not saying that the whole of America is going to be wiped out and we're all going to die. I'm not saying that. Some cities though, like Los Angeles, will get severe judgement why? Re-read the main scripture about Babylon's fall. I didn't record the details, but God had shown this woman that the Revelation 17 and 18 is about L.A. And I think a big reason why is because of Hollywood. "For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries." (Revelation 18:3)

I know I may still seem like a hater and a party pooper but that's not the case. I also strayed from God. Yes I believed in Him but I stopped putting Him first and started to conform to the world. And there's so much pressure to conform especially here in America. But God started calling me out of the lifestyle I had settled for; calling me back to Himself, back to freedom, back to His love. It was a struggle to let go since habits had formed and I was ashamed but when I finally let go I experienced freedom, His love and joy. You can check out my posts for more of my stories (Quick testimony) and I'm yet to share more. The song below is a song I sung in the summer that was meant to go with this post. I already got one dislike on youtube lol. It's okay if you don't like it, (I don't either lol. I sung it when I was freaking out that I wouldn't share all I had to share in time. It's meant to convey the urgency of the hour though) you can listen to the next song instead.



We don't like to be called out because we focus on what we are losing, what we are leaving behind. But we can look at it this way: God is calling us in, into His arms to rest in His unending Love. He is calling us into our real identity (His sons and daughters and what that entails) and into the real purpose and great plans He has for our lives. Jesus is saying, ♫ Come away with me. It's never too late for you... I have a plan for you. It's gonna be wild, it's gonna be great. It's gonna be full of me. So open up your hearts and let me in.:-) So yeah, great shaking is coming but God also offers us protection if we take refuge in Him (Psalm 91).

_______________________________________________________________________

Great Shaking of the Nations 

1. Mega earthquake coming to California really soon. Anytime from now! -Many people have prophesied this (including Paul Benthin, InterVarsity Staff at UCSB. He got a vision that there was an earthquake in IV and that's when revival happened. post: Listen with your heart) but Kevin Mirasi has received the most detail concerning the series of earthquakes that are to hit California (some hit during the summer). You can watch the first clip about his vision and the last link is from his blogpost and it's his latest dream where he heard:“Something very big is on the way in the West Coast region, USA!!!” I got led to his site and I've received a lot of confirmation for the stuff God's been showing me. Some of the things he has prophesied have taken place already like the historic fires and floods that happened over summer and hurricane Sandy. So yeah, any day now people. Let's wake up now and seek God! :)
http://youtu.be/8Uz8nvW2Y5o
http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/11/something-very-big-is-on-way-in-west.html

2. Tsunamis- Here are some prophecies of huge tsunami's hitting the West Coast.
http://youtu.be/_DYkRexSYFc
http://youtu.be/k7PxImoj17k

4. Incoming from Outer Space

A comment I saw from the first tsunami video: "Brother, I had a very similar prophetic dream last December. In my dream, I saw a tsnunami so HUGE, that it hit Japan first and then actually "backwashed" to California! It was as if the earth was rocking. After this, I saw a large object, smaller than the earth in size, but huge, fall into the ocean next to Florida's east coast. An angel pointed his finger to Los Angeles and said, "The aperature of Los Angeles." I had to go look up that word!!!! Do it and you will see what God meant!"

"The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. (Revelation 8:8-9)

5. Great Earthquake on New Madrid fault line—from Canada all the way to the gulf coastlines. http://youtu.be/gq94ogAlQGchttp://youtu.be/GqpTTbHLkrU

Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand." (Matthew 12:25)

6. Attacks from other nations and wars and stuff- All these "natural" disasters will really weaken the nation leaving it vulnerable for attacks from enemies. Jeremiah 4, Joel 2. Jeremiah 51.

7. Signs in the heavens-  Days of darkness. Joel 2. Isaiah 13: 10.
_________________________________________________________________________
Deception & Delusions

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thessalonians 2:7-14)

1.The Anti-Christ will rise. His real identity: President Barack Obama. So with Babylon falling because of judgements that will lead to chaos and it would be the opportune time to introduce martial law and the New World order will be ushered in with Obama as the leader of the world. The illuminati will take over the scene. The Mark of the beast (666) is the RFID Chip Implant in Obama care. It will be known as "the medical identity" (medical id) and will be required as part of the universal healthcare package and later it will required for buying and selling (cashless society). DON'T TAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT and warn others not to. It will be like making a covenant with the devil and there's no way out after that. Post: The Beast & the big boys.

2. Strong Delusions: False teachers and False Messiahs, UFO's (demonic manifestations) & False Rapture product of Project Blue Beam, HAARP, Chemtrails. -So the media does a great job of de-sensitizing people about super-natural realities ("just entertainment" not real) and it also sends out messages to condition people, preparing them to be hopelessly deceived. There's lots of movies about aliens and they paint them out to be good, "We come in peace" and the heros who will come solve our world problems. So some people have been shown that the great delusion in the 2 Thes. scripture above is the appearance of an alien space ship in broad daylight but we are not to believe it; not to believe in them since they are part of the devil's deception. Also, the illuminati and their rich intelligent friends are planning a false rapture. Check out the links below for more info. Basically technology has really advanced so they are able to have these projections in the sky so they are planning to put like Jesus' face or something. But then they'll tell people to go to a specific location to be raptured. At that location they'll beam people up into the space ships and then once they're in space they'll kill them off. The real rapture: It happens wherever you are. You don't need to go to a specific location.
http://youtu.be/BdZRmyCEgqwhttp://youtu.be/Zd7dVybX13Q http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/04/dream-about-false-rapture-orchestrated.html
http://www.yhwh-glory-end-time-ministry.com/index.php?p=1_42_UFO-s-Blue-Beam-HAARP
http://www.yhwh-glory-end-time-ministry.com/index.php?p=1_41_The-False-Rapture
http://www.yhwh-glory-end-time-ministry.com/index.php?p=1_43_Chemtrails

So yeah, "the day of evil" is coming. It's GAME ON and the powers of this dark world are going to up their game and we have the choice to be deceived and fall for their schemes or to be prepared and to stand with the full armor of Godhttp://youtu.be/uRQcmQ-4Unk

This is a video my sis Olivia made for her Spanish class but when I watched it I saw differently. It gave me confirmation about some of the stuff I've mentioned so I edited it to include what I saw. Check it out :)


So I'm not saying that the end of all things has come. Rather, the end of an age. We are at the beginning of the end. I talk about how God gave me this revelation through Daniel's vision in the post Real Identity. A new dawn has come. God told me this year was significant. When I did some research I learnt that 12 signifies perfection of government. Things have been shifting and perfection is on it's way. There are 2 kingdoms, the Kingdom of the world secretly ruled by the devil but perfection of that government will come when the anti-Christ rises and becomes the leader of the world and reigns with the illuminati. But then there's the kingdom of God, the Kingdom of heaven and perfection is coming. Jesus is coming soon (down to earth to reign) and before that is the rapture (His appearing in the sky). I have stuff to share that God's taught me about those mysteries- I will in different posts. But yeah, we are in God's governement (those who put their trust in Him) and He is about to perfect us by putting His glory in us (completion of His refinining and renewal work in us). So some stuff is going to happen  by the end of this year and other stuff next year. I got that sense when I learnt that the Jewish calender starts in September and also the fact that God allowed made a way to stay in SB till next Winter, and some scripture prophecy (Revival Rains). And I got some confirmation: http://youtu.be/1nHo4dQdrhM 
_________________________________________________________________________
2012: Shifting. Judgement & Renewal. Blessings and Curses raining down

"Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision." (Joel 3: 14)

*Matthew 13:40-43* "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do transgress the Torah; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who has ears to hear, let him hear."

*Malachi 4* “Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty. “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

"Wait for the LORD and keep His way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it." (Psalm 37: 34. Read the whole chapter, it kept coming up a lot this year)

*Hebrews 12:22-29*"But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel. See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.

*Daniel 12:1-4* “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book —will be delivered.  Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.  Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.  But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge. ...vs 9-10 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.”
________________________________________________________________________

JESUS, THE REAL REVOLUTIONARY

Yeshua. The Lion and the Lamb. =)
"Who is this King of Glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle." (Psalm 24:8)


Jesus is the most misunderstood person in the world. When He first came many Jews rejected Him because the Messiah (savior) they were waiting for was going to be a military leader and would overthrow the government, defeat all their enemies then establish his Kingdom. This is true according to prophecy in scripture but it is actually describing Jesus' second coming. When Jesus first came, He lived among us so that He could relate to us (He is fully God and fully man. His name Emmanuel means "God with us"). He was known as the friend of sinners since He hang out with the outcasts, the poor and the "unclean". He loved them, healed them, taught them. He brought them freedom and restoration. The only people He called out were the Pharisees who thought of themselves more highly than ought to have and added on more rules and tradition which oppressed the poor, the sick and the foreigners, keeping them from worshipping God. The Pharisees hated him and plotted his death. And even then Jesus prayed for God to forgive them and He died for them.  Jesus first came as a Lamb to die in our place to pay the price for our freedom (freedom isn't free). He first came to overthrow the sin that lies within us and to claim us as His own by living inside of us and to make us new (to transform us with His Spirit of powerlove and self-control) and to use us to share that love and freedom with others. Then He is coming again soon to finish the renewal work in us then finally in this world. Yup he's the super-hero we are all longing for to save the day =) "And He who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”(Revelation 21:5) :-) Related posts: Beauty & the Beast Prologue and Pimp my Ride. 

He's coming back soon! =)
Yes He came as a lamb but when He comes back to earth. He is coming as a lion to reign. "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of kings and Lord of lords." (Revelation 19: 11-16 read the rest and compare with the prophesy in Isaiah 63: 1-6) Note: This scripture is after Revelation 18 which talks about The Fall of Babylon so yeah He is coming back in the not-so-distant future. It could be in this generation I believe! (I'll share more clues later).

The song below is a spontaneous song I recorded in the Fall. I was doing my homework while listening to some instrumental worship music, I was kinda humming along then I just started singing what became the chorus: "Lift up your heads oh ye gates. Let the King of Glory come in." I traced it back to Psalm 24 then I just kept singing it with the other verses and I felt like recording it (for the message from the Holy Spirit). This is the original I just added some instrumentation later that's why it's off lol. Jesus is a warrior, let's give Him room to come in and fight all our battles for us. He is full of love, grace, mercy and forgiveness. He is able to give us the victory! In Him we are more than conquerors! =) Let's approach Him in confidence. There's No Shame! :)



 But here's some real music (lol) with the same-ish message: Warrior by Dominic Balli.
________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOY READY FOR REVIVAL? FOR A REVOLUTION?

JESUS already "Started Something" so let's follow! Let's Rise Up! & Join in the Lord's army!

"The Lord thunders at the head of His army; His forces are beyond number,and mighty is the army that obeys his command. The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?" (Joel 2: 11)
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1)
"So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:18-19)

So yeah that's what this coming Revival is about: 1. God is Holy and All-powerful- we should fear Him and obey Him (Love). Jesus is the strong and mighty King of Glory. He has the power to set us free from all our chains. And He is coming back soon as a lion to reign. 2. God is a loving Father and Jesus is a super fun friend who likes to share some of His power with us through His Holy Spirit. "God is going to deliver us from boredom into the beauty of the revelation of Jesus Christ"- Corey Russell. "Only Jesus, His person, His presence, and His power can satisfy the longings of a generation for love, pleasure, and impact." #FascinateConference.

So the devil has beat us down with his schemes long enough and he has more deception and traps in store for us. Are you gonna take his lies? I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! The solution? A spiritual revolution! This is our generation! Let's take it back! =)


Let's make a "U-turn" into the Jesus freeway. (Alisa's performance at the Black Church experience we had in 2010 :) "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17)


So I know that was a lot and all at once but here's the application summary:
1. We need to seek God. He loves us and is longing for us to return to His rest, His love, peace, joy... His goodness. It's time to fast and pray. Don't know Him? Don't know where to start? Don't know anything about this spiritual stuff I'm bringin up? I'm not talking religion, I'm talking the gospel (The Good news), the Truth. Go to this post: The FULL Armor of God and watch that clip. It's time for BootCamp everyone! Let's talk to God (pray) and give Him total control of our lives. You can pray the prayer in the post: Here Comes the Bride-Groom.
2. Stock up on food supplies-Taking refuge in God (by surrendering our lives to Him) is the main application. But as I've heard from others we can also be prepared by buying food and water and stuff like flashlights for atleast a month. So you can also do that. And if you live in places like L.A I'd say seek God about moving because that's one of the places that's been prophesied to be destroyed. But yeah, let's make God our shepherd and just be sensitive to His leading.
3. SHARE- Pass on this info. Yeah it's a lot and all over the place but pass on the main message. If you were my friend and you knew this stuff was going to happen I'd want to know. If you don't want to take it from me you can refer to the links I gave for confirmation. These are the sites that God led me to for confirmation so you can use them as a resource if you want:
  • -Sid Roth's "It's Supernatural" website- If you doubt the supernatural world this can help grow your faith. It has lots of really encouraging testimonies and clips about stuff like God's healing power, heaven and angels etc. http://www.sidroth.org/site/PageServer
  • *Also, get yourself a Bible if you don't have one and some Christian music (in the genre of your choosing) while there's still freedom to. If all this is too much too soon. Don't worry. I'll break it down (focussing on application).
Let's all return to the Father's Love :-)

Fear not! Be a warrior! Read Psalm 91 :-)
K you made it to the end! Thanks for reading. If you don't like what I've shared please don't kill the messenger! lol. It's a hard message but I'm sharing coz I care and I want us to be prepared. If you don't believe me that's fine (I included the other links if you don't want to take it from me) then focus on the application since that's the main point. Let's get ready! Don't be afraid, be a warrior! I have more stuff to share to prepare us and some more revelations God gave me about the times we're going into. It's going to be exciting!! After the shaking there'll be awakening, restoration and renewal. God loves America. He is just but His merciful. Let's run to His mercy seat. He has great plans for all of us :) Read Joel 2 :) "For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: The daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor at the time when it is trodden; yet a little while and the time of her harvest will come.” (Jeremiah 51:33) "Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:30-31)

K, peace! Jesus loves you! Let's love Him with our all and let's love each other :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment