Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Just Trust

Venture boldly into the unknown. For God knows it all :) 
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a Known God." 
-Corrie Ten Boom.

The Call of Abram
"The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you." (Genesis 12: 1)


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." (Psalm 32:8)


We are going into a New season, a prophetic season (Joel 2: 28, Isaiah 40:31, Jeremiah 31:31-34). It's so exciting!! God will pour out more of His Spirit (His power, His love, His glory) on us to bring us closer to Him and to equip us to partner with Him in His harvest. I know this may sound scary for some of us and it may seem like God is calling you to leave behind everything you've known kinda like Abram. Choosing to trust His Word and His Spirit sometimes feel like falling and it may seem safer to cling onto what you've known. But we just have to trust that God has only good plans for us and He only gives us good gifts. And even when we fall, He won't let us hit the ground. He is with us and He will strengthen us and guide us along the way.(Related post: My G.P.S) So yeah, let's just let go of our lives, our plans, our all. Let's just fall into His arms because when we do that that's when everything else falls into place- He gives us the desires our hearts. This song really encouraged me: ♫ When I fall I know where I'll be landing. When I fall I know that You'll still be standing. ♫ =)


 The journey will have bumps but we have to cling onto all the promises He gives us and keep seeking His face and looking to His strength to carry on. We have to hold fast to the hope that He has called us to: “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12: 2-3) He said it. He is faithful. He will do it! :)

Watch these video I made for us. Jesus is calling us out of the darkness into His marvelous light!  He is calling us out of self-reliance to rest on His Spirit so as to soar on wings like eagles! (post: Rest => Soar) We are going to shine!!! The Kingdom of God is at hand!!! (post: The Kingdoms) Lord, help us die to ourselves in order to live as children of The Light. Please burn away anything in us that is not of You and fill us up with more of You. All for Your glory! We love You Jesus!!! =)


♫ We gon' light up the world! ♫  It's so exciting!!! Shine Jesus Shine! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment