Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Misfit? → REVOLUTIONARY!

WHO AM I?
WHY AM I A MISFIT?
So I asked God why I'm so crazy and weird and He told me not to worry about it. He has special plans for misfits, those who set themselves apart. I don't think I need to add lots of words to this post. The videos speak for me. They spoke to me about my identity and what I'm going through right now. Related post: Advocacy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Call of a Misfit-> Out of Slavery & Into Freedom!




"It is for freedom that Christ has set us freeStand firm, then, and
  do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1)

Related posts: Rest and Remember
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.



Meet the powerpuff girls (me, my lil sis and niece) LOL =)


All this shall make sense soon enough. Also, I'm in transition right now, I'm not yet fully myself, which is another reason I'm weird and awkward-> for real! please pray! lol.  ♫ Welcome to the fallout. Welcome to resistance. The tension is here. Tension is here. Between who you are and who you could be. Between how it is and how it should be ♫ I dare you to be a misfit. I dare you to move. Join me! lol Let's journey together =)

No comments:

Post a Comment