Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Beauty & the Beast: "To be human again"

"Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed." 
(1 Corinthians 15: 51-52) 


"Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed." (Romans 13:11) ~ Rapture. Transiguration. Transformation. Redemption. Glorification. Resurrection. ~ [If you don't want to take such info from me, or if you don't like my style of sharing, or if you don't wanna read all this that's okay I'll be posting the confirmation video links so you can just go watch those instead. The last section: How to Prepare for Rapture includes the summary and links]


Hey everyone :) So I felt the need to break down the Beauty and the Beast post I wrote last December. Here are the first two pieces: (Prologue-> The Fall of Man [The ugly exchange: Lost Identity, The beautiful exchange: Jesus' first coming, Identity Redeemed. "Wretched man I am! Who shall save me from this body of death?"] and The Beast and The Big boys -> Spiritual opposition ["Be prepared!": The New World Order. The Identity of the Anti-Christ: Obama, Illuminati, New Age, Nephilim, Mark of the beast: RFID chip in ObamaCare] ). So in this post I want to focus on the ending scene of Beauty and the Beast and I'll share what the Holy Spirit showed me through that. Exciting and urgent stuff ! Let's start off from the Human again song. (Once again, my style's like this: Journey-> I reveal the puzzle pieces as we go then tie all of them together in the conclusion so if you don't get something right away keep on reading and it will make sense. If you're going to read just one section of this post let it be the last one: How to prepare for rapture & What happens after Rapture. Cool, enjoy! :)


"To be Human Again": Anticipation of Rebirth/ Restoration

Once Belle and the Beast started to hit it off, the subjects of the castle were filled with hope for the day that the spell would finally be broken so that they could be set free "to be human again." Here are some of my favorite lines from the scene:
Lumiere:
Ha ha, we, my friends.
The day we have waited for may be at hand!
("The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"- Mark 1:15)

Cogsworth:
When I'm human again
Only human again
When the world once more making sense
All:
So sweep the dust from the floor!

Let's let some light in the room!
I can feel, I can tell

Someone might break the spell
Any day now!
("The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of Light." Romans 13:12)

All:
Sweep up the years

Of sadness and tears

And throw them away!

(“...Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered... Rev. 5:5")


Lumiere/Babette:

Shine up the brass on the door!

Alert the dustpail and the broom!
("Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming- Matthew 24:42)

All:

If all goes as planned

Our time may be at hand!

We'll be gliding again!

Stepping, striding as fine as you please

Like a real human does

I'll be all that I was

On that glorious morn

When we're fin'lly reborn

And we're all of us human again!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Creation's Groans / Birth Pains & Redemption


"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodiesFor in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." (Romans 8:18-25)

What are Creation's Groans / Birthpains?

In the prologue post, I mentioned that the castle and the subjects were also cursed as a result of the Beast's decision to be selfish, not to love. So they reminded me of  all of creation which all fell under a curse after Adam and Eve's fall. So the human again song reminded me of the  passage passage above(the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to see the connection). 


So what are these groanings of creation? these birthpains? Jesus used that term in Matthew 24 when we was giving His disciples signs of the endtimes: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains." (vs.7-8) He gives more signs in that chapter then in the last part He talks about keeping watchful since no one knows the day or the hour of His return for His people. So everyone, it's time for all of us to Wake up! Can you hear the groans of creation? Look at last year, historical famine in East Africa; this past summer: historical floods, historical fires, historical earthquakes here in America if you were watching/reading the news  and there's been a lot more stuff going down around the world. "Oh that's just mother nature's global warming." Uhm no! Those are the groans of creation, signs of the endtimes and God has been giving a lot of people dreams and visions of more birthpains that are to come. There's going to be a great earthquake coming to the West Coast of the US pretty soon, any day now. I didn't prophesy that, many people have (including Paul Benthin, InterVarsity Staff) but God gave me confirmation through His Spirit, His Word and through this dream: Pride Rock, Hiding Place. This guy, Kevin Mirasi, received the most detail about the earthquake. Two of the ones He prophesied already happened during the summer and God told him that the time has arrived for the big one to hit. Here is one of videos of that dream: Prophetic Dream (you can also find him on youtube or his blog). I'm not sharing this to scare you. I'm sharing so that we can be prepared-> details at the end. So what's God trying to tell us through the groans of His creation: Jesus is coming back really really soon! Our salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed! Our redemption draws nigh! Yay! Let's awake! It's time to rise and shine! In Paul's vision, revival happened after the earthquake hit :)

The Transformation/ Transfiguration/ Redemption. Huh?

So Belle came back after hanging with her father and found that darkness had fallen upon the castle (fight scene). The beast was about to die but Belle was able to revive Him with the confession of her Love. Then the miracle happens- the beast is lifted up in the air and there was light and sparks and stuff as He was transfigured. The beast is not only revived but he restored to his former glory, he is transformed back into the handsome prince he once was. The transformation scene represents the glorification of God's children/their revelation to the world/ the redemption of their bodies => earthly bodies being transformed into glorified bodies just like Jesus has (when he was transfigured and after His resurrection). In the post. "Pimp My Ride" God told me that it's part of His restoration and renewal plan for our lives, and that we are going to shine, literally. When I watched that I knew it referred to Jesus' return. I need to explain this mystery because there are 2 different events: Jesus' coming back = His appearance in the sky and the transformation and rapture of His bride sometime during the beginning portion of the endtimes; and then there's His 2nd coming (when He actually lands on earth) towards the end of the endtimes. I'll focus on the first event (rapture) in this post. And here's another mystery that has been revealed by the Spirit ("When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth..." -John 16:13): IT'S THIS YEAR! NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR BUT THIS IS THE SEASON! THIS IS THE YEAR!!! :D (Read on for more explanation and Scriptural confirmation)



"2012" = Perfection of Government 

So towards the beginning of this year, I was listening to an online sermon by Jacob Reeves (founder of IV Church) and he mentioned that the number 11 in the Bible signifies shifting and that there was a lot of shifting going on in the church in 2011. I could feel it from my experience and it gave me confirmation about God was teaching me about The Desert Season. So later, I decided to look up the significance of 12 and I found that it signifies perfection of government. God's people are in His government -those who live with Christ get to reign with Him (12 is the number of the Church, both the Old Covenant Church of Israel founded by 12 physical fathers (the 12 sons of Israel) and the New Covenant Church founded by 12 spiritual fathers (the 12 Apostles).  And I felt like God had led me to learn that. He also told me that 2012 is special -it's the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God (Isaiah 61). It's a time of shaking and awakening (procastiNationListen with your heartRevolution- shaking of idols and awakening to Real identity and purpose. Then He later told me that the "2012" prophecies He gave me (and other people) refer to the Hebrew year which started in September so it will overlap into our 2013 (Here's some confirmation I got: Timelines Vision).

So you see there are two Kingdoms in operation on earth, The Kingdom of the World and the Kindgdom of Heaven. So "2012" is the year for perfection of government. Government is made  perfect/complete when the rulers of the kingdoms make their debut and when the rest of government is empoweredThe government of the Kingdom of the World (which is under the hidden influence of the devil) will be made complete when the Anti-Christ rises and introduces his New World order along with his government: illiminati, new agers, nephilim army and his false prophet endowed with magic tricks (false signs and wonders). The government of the Kingdom of Heaven is made complete when Jesus, the King of Glory makes His appearance in the sky and He fills His people with His glory hence completing the good work He begun in them. This past Fall quarter I was discouraged a lot by the brokenness that's still in my life. It didn't seem like I was making progress, I'm not yet fully myself. But God encouraged me with this line in a song based on Psalm 84, "Only in Your presence are my heart and flesh restored" - yes He was bidding me to rest in His presence but check out that chapter and when I did the "You are the Potter I am the clay" post this stood out to me: "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." (Philippians 1:6) Here's more confirmation from Scripture:

“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.” (Haggai 2: 6-9)
"See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when He appears we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as He is pure." (1 John 3:1-3)

"If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—  in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?" The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."( 1 Corinthians 15: 44- 57. Read that whole chapter.) 


The Rapture

Here's some more confirmation. A vision by Freddy De Gaucho "The following day (11/26/11) whilst preparing for midnight prayers, I saw myself standing on top of a building. I was looking into the sky in anticipation of the rapture. Suddenly I saw the sky light up and I saw countless angels in the sky. They were so handsome and glorious. They had light emanating from them. Whilst I was staring at them, they were also staring at me with smiles on their faces. Suddenly I saw myself transformed into a glorious form. My form was akin to the angels. I looked rejuvenated and glorious. My attire changed into a pure white transparent garment. This happened very fast. After the transformation I saw myself soar into the clouds at the speed of a rocket. Glory Be To God."

After another dream of the rapture and the left behind, Freddy prayed and he received these words: "They have heard that I Am coming. I AM ready to come. I AM coming sooner than many think. I Am ready to come. Many do not believe how soon I will be here but they will know that I came and why they were left behind. Only a Father will give a good advice. I advice my children now and they should take my advice. Now is the time to get to know me. This is the hour of salvation. This is the hour to come for safe keeping. I Am Faithful. My name is Truth and Faithful. Whatever I have said I will do it. Now is the hour to press on and seek me. Many will be left behind although this is not my desire but they will choose. I AM coming for a holy people. I AM coming for people who have taken time to know me and only a few know me. Prepare ye the way for my coming. I Am ready to step but many of my children are not ready. I Am coming at an hour you least expect. I AM coming! I AM is coming!" Here's a short cool video you can watch for more confirmation: Rapture Dream Experience.


HOW TO PREPARE FOR RAPTURE
*Who gets raptured? The Bride of Christ.
Jesus is the heavenly Bridegroom and He is coming back for His bride soon.The rapture dream video describes the bride of Christ as "All who have put their faith in Jesus Christ as the Lord of their life. They love Him above all else and follow wherever He leads. There is nothing of this world that they love and hold on to. They seek God's face wholeheartedly and desire to follow Him completely."

1. Follow Jesus- "The Way, The Truth and The Life" :)
* I know a lot of my posts are mostly for people who already follow Jesus so some of you may be really lost right now. I know we all have different backgrounds. I'm not sharing this stuff to condemn anyone but rather, so that we can all prepare ourselves. I'll share everything I know about having a relationship with God. I'm finally starting my "Journey to the Past" series to help me remember who I am and who God revealed Himself to be, and also to share with you guys because I care and it would be nice if you benefit from my experiences as well. So you can join me in my journey on those posts.

* Also, I urge you to seek God for yourself. Yes He is awesome, holy, great and glorious but He is also really personal. He created you, He sees you, He knows you, He loves you soooooooo much whether or not you acknowledge Him. He created us with this thirst within us which can only be satisfied by Himself. God is Love :) And He is holy at the same time so our sin separated us from relationship with Him. Because of His Great Love for us He sent Jesus (means Savior) aka Immanuel (God with us) to pay the price for our rebellion and bridge the gap that we had been formed. That's why Jesus said, “I am The way, and The truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) We can't work our way to G Check out the Beauty and the Beast Prologue post for analogy. Just talk to Him and invite Him into your heart you can use your own words. It can be as simple as "Jesus, hey! Thanks for what you did for me on the cross (taking my punishment upon Yourself) and how much you love me. Please come into my heart. Yes I acknowledge I'm sinner (I was just doing my own thing without accepting Your free gift of salvation) so please cleanse me and mold me into who I was created to be. Fill me with your Holy Spirit (the Spirit of power, love and self-control) coz I know I can't do this holy living thing without Your help. Thanks!! Yay! I'm ALIVE! I'm FREE!"  In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen :) "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1: 9) :) "But following Jesus is boring." <- LIE! Jesus is singing, "Let Me be your wings... Leave behind the world you know for another world of wondrous things." It's gonna get even more fun in this coming season :D (You can check out Jesus' mission statement in the post: The Kingdoms. He has lots to offer! Goodies that come with relationship with Him. I won't lie, there will be bumps on this narrow road but Jesus offers us His peace even in the middle of the storm. He said, "I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”- John 16:33. There will be glory, there will be storms (but they shall pass) and it's all going to be totally worth it in the end :)


2. Follow Jesus All The Way- Be Hot :)
So the bride of Christ (those who will be raptured) = The whole Church (all believers / followers of Jesus). Nope! Say what?? Revelation 3 (and also chapter 2) addresses and describes different Churches and it is the Church in Philadelphia that gets raptured (vs. 10). So what's so special about this kind of Church? (these kind of people-> it's not about a location "Philadelphia" lol but rather a category for the people it describes). It's all about "temperature" lol. Read the whole chapter 3.

  1. The Church in Sardis is cold: Asleep and dead. They are told to Wake Up! Remember the Truth, hold it fast and Repent. It says that only a few of that church haven't soiled their clothes.
  2. The Church in Philadelphia is hot (Hot air rises lol ->rapture).
  3. The Church in Laodecia is lukewarm. Let's look at the words given to this church:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

So as you can see, the message of repentance is not just for the unbeliever, it's for believers as well. To repent means to return or to turn. The Church in Revelation 2:4 is accused of "abandoning the love they had at first." And that's breaking the commandments God gave us : To Love. Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:37-40) So the thing is some people don't love Him at all and others love Him but not with their all and some do this without even noticing the difference. I can speak of this from my own experience being a Christian. I used to be hot but I got lukewarm when I took my eyes off God and tried to fit in and please the world. I knew the difference though and He would bid me to return to Him (simple devotion =relationship), to return to rest but I was too ashamed at how far I had fallen. But when I finally surrendered to Him (when I stopped trying to understand grace before I received it, confessed my sins and then just praised God for who He is and for His unfailing love for me) He set me free :D Then He put me through a purification/healing/restoration process that I'm still in. So there's no condemnation, let's all repent: continually yield ourselves to His Love (His fiery Love). Let's give Him our all. He will purify us and make us ready for His coming. Tips:
  • Read the Word- The Truth renews your mind.
  • Fast- Helps in the process of dying to self and relying on God. You can start small. A Call to Fast.
  • Pray- Let's pray this prayer below (A Prayer for the Bride of Christ). And yeah let's talk to God all the time. He is with us :)
  • Rejoice! Greater things are yet to come! :)
  • In addition to seeking God for yourself you can also ask questions and get resources from other people who follow Jesus and even join a church or Bible study. 
"Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until He comes and showers His righteousness on you." (Hosea 10:12) :)


What Happens After Rapture?

Those that are raptured go to heaven and then everyone else on earth goes through the Great tribulation period (reign of the anti-Christ) which will be their last chance to repent (not taking the mark of the beast and fully surrendering to Jesus and holding fast till the end). But here's a mystery that the Holy Spirit has revealed: A remnant of the bride that gets raptured will come back to earth to preach the Kingdom of God. So what are they going to do in heaven? After the beauty and the beast transformation scene there's a wedding banquet scene. I'll have a post about that. So God will finish the renewal work in the bride and then send us back as His endtime army, to declare the coming of the Kingdom of God in power; to live out their purpose and destiny for such a time as this (endtimes). I don't know how long we'll stay in heaven. I'm still trying to understand that mystery but I'll fill you in as I learn, and there's some stuff I'm yet to share.
Here are the links you can watch for summary of this message/ confirmation and some additional information (http://youtu.be/S6wjNg7e5gk and http://youtu.be/puZP1JqQjQw) such as the Two witnesses of Revelation 11 are now here, waiting for the greenlight  to start their endtime ministry. It mentions the 144,000 people (Revelation 7 and 14) from the 12 tribes of Israel among the bride of Christ that gets raptured. I found that interesting because God has been awakening people to their real identity (some of us have Jewish blood without knowing it) K, let's just repent. Jesus rocks! And He has awesome things in store for us! We're gonna shine! We're gonna fly! Glory to God!! =)

 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. (Revelation 22: 12-14)


"Blessed is the one

    who trusts in the Lord,

who does not look to the proud,

    to those who turn aside to false gods.
Many, Lord my God,
    are the wonders you have done,
    the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
    were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
they would be too many to declare."
(Psalm 40: 4-5)


♫ Everybody do the U-turn, hey! ♫ =)


_______________________________________________________________________
More confirmation I saw on 4/5/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment