Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Summer Drama. Confused?

Hey :) If you were one of the people confused by my summer posts to InterVarsity but afraid to talk to me please re-visit the respective post(s): Are you Comfortable yet? and Let My people Go At the very bottom of the posts I've added a video which is some of the confirmation God led me to during the year. It's the same message of the post but maybe you'll receive it better coming from someone else. It's just Truth; it may hurt but it's for our good since God is refining us. As our Father, He disciplines us out of Love. As our Shepherd, He goes to great extents to lead us on the right path and bring us back when we stray. I share because I care for my family and friends and even people I don't know, and I just want to be obedient to God. And just because I share stuff doesn't mean I'm perfect God's working on me too. Ok. I hope the videos help. And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Let's not fight. Let's be friends :) We need to wake up though. It's time for love and unity. K, peace. Love, Charlene :)

P.S: I'm moving on. I brought that up again because I heard that there were people who were confused. I don't know who they are since they didn't talk to me; only a few people met up with me. Anyway, that's why I put up the videos. You can also check this one out in your free time (it's much longer though). K, I'm going back to share stuff my style. And please feel to share your questions if you don't understand what I'm saying.


Last thing, the point of such piercing Truth messages is: it's time we seriously seek God for ourselves.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33)

"Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until He comes and showers His righteousness on you." (Hosea 10:12)

I go into the practicals for that last verse in my Winter Rains post (last section. It's basically pray+ fast+Word but I give more examples for how to apply it) and I'll keep sharing stuff as I'm learning (and re-learning) so that we can help each apply it and pray for each other. K peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment