Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm A Little Tea- Pot :)


So this is funny but God speaks to me in random ways as I'm going about my day plus I'm random so I don't mind lol... So a week ago the song above came to mind (we sung it in Nursery school) so I went to watch it on youtube and this stuck out to me: When I get all steamed up here me shout: Tip me over and pour me out. And then a few days ago I saw this photo on facebook by the setapartgirl online mag and the title- Consecration: Made strong to be poured out- stuck out to me and reminded me of the teapot song. So yeah, God was just encouraging me, once again, that the season I'm in is not a waste. He's working on me. He's making me stronger. And yeah, I just need to fix my eyes on Him, be still and rejoice in Him always :)

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." (Romans 12:12) :-)


This also stuck out from the teapot song♫ I'm a clever tea-pot, yes it's true. Here, let me show you what I can do... Just tip me over and pour me out. ♫ It reminded me of the spiritual gifts God has given me (gifts of the Holy Spirit-> "Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of hosts."-Zechariah 4:6b) : Wisdom and prophesy. So God's working on me so that I can be confident in the identity He's given me so that I don't get tossed about by all the waves that seek to suppress me. He wants me to stand firm in my identity in Him so that He can use me to pour into the lives of others. So if you're like me, a little tea-pot going through the refiner's fire let's hold on. God is at work and He will bring the work to completion. Thank you God! Let's praise Him in the process =) ♫ When the waves are taking you under, Hold on just a little bit longer. He knows that this is gonna make you stronger, stronger ♫ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment