Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anastasia

Heart, don't fail me now
Courage, don't desert me
Don't turn back now that we're here
People always say
Life is full of choices
No one ever mentions fear
Or how the world can seem so vast
On this journey...to the past

Somewhere down this road
I know someone's waiting
Years of dreams just can't be wrong!
Arms will open wide
I'll be safe and wanted
Fin'lly home where I belong
Well, Starting now, im learning fast
On this journey...to the past

Home, Love, Family
There was once a time
I must have had them too
Home, Love, Family
I will never be complete
Until I find you...

One step at a time,
One hope, then another
Who knows where this road may go
Back to who I was
On to find my future,
Things my heart still needs to know
Yes, let this be a sign!
Let this road be mine!
Let it lead me to my past
to bring me home...
At last


*Main section: Anastasia-> She Will Rise Again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just rest my child, I got you! -Your Loving Heavenly Dad :)
In the Journey post I mentioned how restless I was throughout the quarter. God kept telling me to rest and I would for a minute but then I would find myself "twisting and turning"again. So it was during dead week when I had stilled myself that I was able to catch up with what God had been trying to tell me all through the quarter. So apparently God wanted to speak to me a lot through my classes but because I was being restless I was also not being a good student (not doing my readings and not attending some lectures). Also, I had compartmentalized my life (physical vs. spiritual). I would go about my day (classes and stuff) then when I was back in my apartment is when I'd seek God. So by doing so I was really limiting the ways through which He wanted to speak to me. So when I was catching up with my readings and going through the lectures I had missed I received a lot of answers to the questions that were bugging me all quarter. I felt bad for not listening to God and trusting His lead when He was telling me to just rest because I would have enjoyed His peace and joy and intimacy plus received answers as I went about my day (and I would have been a better student and performed better) -> "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." (Matthew 6:33) But I was thankful for His grace for me. I was thankful that I had the chance to catch up and learn what He wanted me to learn. I felt like He had been singing the song below over me and all I needed to do was stop, listen, trust and follow. Through my fall experience I also remembered this:

"I have given you a GPS so I don't want you to park somewhere waiting to receive all the answers about your future before you can move on. I want you to move on so that the GPS I have given you does its work. So venture boldly into the unknown because you have a GPS that knows." -Jesus. {Totally did the opposite of that lol} "Yes you may get distracted from time to time and hence fail to hear some instructions and you may have taken a wrong turn somewhere. But no need to worry! The beautiful thing about having this GPS is that it recalculates and sets you back on the right track to reach your destination." (You can read the rest at: My G.P.S)


Anastasia = She Will Rise Again!

So I was tired of going through the same circles over and over again. It's easy for me to wallow in regret but God kept reassuring me that He is holding me and breakthrough is close. He did that in different ways. God kept telling me "Remember who you are." And these came up: The Odyssey, The Lion King, Anastasia and I'm yet to watch Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron. I realized they all had this in common: A journey from life to death and back to life again; an identity lost then recovered. There's a happy ending. Restoration and reunion happens :) So God was trying to drill it in my head that yes I lost my identity along the way, He found me but I still have brokenness in my life but I'm on my way back to life. So I was reading something then the word Anastasia came up and they mentioned that it was greek for Ressurection. I thought that was interesting because I had watched the disney film when I was younger but I didn't know the meaning. I decided to re-watch it because at the beginning of the year that Journey to the past song came up for me (when I did the Let Go. Let Love Flow post). And sure enough they said it in the movie, "Anastasia means She will Rise Again!"So what I learnt through that (as well as my classes and the other movies) is God is working on me, He is making me new (bringing me back to life)- He is the one responsible for the completion of the renewal. He is faithful. He will do it. 

And also family came up and spiritual warfare-> the devil's interference through his schemes (this is really clear in Anastasia) that leads to lots of brokenness and issues with identity. So God was telling me there shall be breakthrough. He has conquered and He will restore. I'll be home at last. I'll have a post about family and I still feel the need to do "the story of my life"-mostly for myself (but I'll share it coz I like to share) to help me remember who I am. So yeah breakthrough is coming. Jesus is faithful and He shall finish the renewal and bring restoration. That was great news for me but what made it even more exciting is the fact that God kept telling me in different ways that, "It's time,""Soon," "Now is the time." So yeah, Tis the season people!!! :D I know it may be hard to believe that it's finally here but He gave me soo much confirmation that I'm soo preggo with HOPE. I'm not throwing out any dates (I'm not that kind of crazy lol) but this definitely is THE SEASON!!! We'll start to see changes soon. I'm believing for breakthrough in families staring this holiday (Well, I'm definitely claiming it for me and my family! I'm proclaiming it in Jesus Name!) and I have some more stuff that God revealed to me through His Spirit and Word that I still haven't shared yet. HE IS MAKING US NEW!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!! :D Related post: Pimp my ride.

"Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." -The LORD. (Isaiah 43:19) :-)



Anastasia = The Resurrection.
"We were buried therefore with Him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with Him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with Him in a resurrection like His."(Romans 6:4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment