Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stealth : /

Hidden Lion. 
Crouching Leopard.

Can I come out now?
....Is it safe yet?
Uhm, how about now?
... or Now?
....NOW?

I went to the prayer shed for their prayer and prophecy this past Monday night. So if you've never been, it's basically: a group of people from IV Church pray for you and God gives them words for you/get visions/pictures (They prophesy over you. In InterVarsity, people refer to it as "Listening prayer." It's a cool place to go if you need encouragement/prayer). So this one guy, Israel told me "You have a prophetic gifting. We prophesy over people but you see stuff that's coming. That's cool." I was like "Yeah" but in my head I was like, "It would be cool if people actually listened to me though and not treated me like I was crazy. But yeah, "Every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of Lights who does not change like shifting shadows."-James 1:17 And then the others prayed for me, then Israel asked me if I liked leopards coz he got a picture of a leopard. I told him no but in my head I was like, "But I like lions." Then they finished praying for me and just as we were wrapping up that guy got an interpretation for the leopard picture. He told me that leopards are powerful, they are among the big 5, but they are especially known for their stealth. Then he tried to apply it to me. So he was like, "You are powerful-You have the power of the Holy Spirit in you. But maybe because of your personality, it's not 'showy,' so people don't notice but know you're still powerful though, maybe the people around you will notice."


I know he said that to encourage me but it was actually discouraging to hear lol but helpful at the same time. It was nice to get more confirmation. When I came home I looked up the meaning of stealth: "Marked by or acting with quiet, caution, and secrecy intended to avoid notice."So it came down to the main problem I have- I'm not myself -> I'm not fully expressing who I fully am, which you find out in the "About me" section. And this is because of fear of standing out as well as all my other fears. So yeah, once again, God was telling me: Remember who you are! And be yourself. My identity crisis is the source of most of my other problems. He was showing me that I can't even use my gifts well if I'm not being myself. I want to use my gifts to obey Him and build His body coz that's what they are for and to prepare my family and friends but I can't do that if I'm busy hiding, being quiet when I have something to say and trying not to get noticed due to fear. Because if I try to hide I will make no impact, which is really selfish. The gifts of the Spirit are for sharing. So yeah God was reminding me to keep my eyes on Him and His Kingdom, to stop worrying about what people think because He sees my heart and knows my intentions, and to just share. Coz that's what love does. (But feel free to ask questions if you have any. I share to obey God but also to communicate. So if you are confused about stuff please ask and I'll try to clarify. And also be patient with me. Thanks :) I'm really tired of being selfish - not being myself and sharing all that I have to give with others. When they prayed for me they said, "Thank you God coz she is bold. Just give her the courage to step out and be herself and to know that that's enough. To know that being herself is good enough." And that's my prayer too. Lord, help me to stop hiding, to stop hiding You in me. Give me the courage to be myself. In Jesus' name, Amen. ♫ I will stand and face the mountain, confront my fears ...By His strength, by His power I will conquer all.... I will stand. 

 


Jesus, please shine on me and make me a light for Your glory :-)

P.S: In case you missed this in the Revolution post: I don't know the order or exact timing of stuff but God showed me that the "2012" prophecies He gave me are actually referring to the Hebrew year that starts in September so it will overlap into 2013. And I do have lots to share that I haven't shared yet coz it's not what you think, there are lots of twists- the Holy Spirit has revealed some cool mysteries that have been sealed till these days, these endtimes. It's exciting stuff! But yeah I need to take my time on it instead of frantically sharing unfinished stuff. And I'll be breaking down the super-long posts and summarizing them. But point is it's time to seriously seek God for yourself right now. I feel like some stuff's going to go down really really soon and He has great things in store for those who seek Him- details later. K, Let's surrender our all to Him. Let's ask Jesus to search our hearts, to purify and refine us. To prepare us to soar with Him in the coming season. K, later! Peace! :)
________________________________________________________________________
 Update: 5/23/2013.
A friend of mine told me she doesn't take me seriously coz of my "happy personality" and I just sent her this:
  • Hey, thanks for what you told me. It's true. I use "happiness" as self-defense. I anticipate rejection when I'm about to share my true feelings, so I use happiness to try and disarm the person (who may not want to interact with me in the first place if i tell them my true thoughts and feelings upfront or just doesn't care... or that isn't close with me is satisfied with that) but yeah, it aways backfires since it makes the transition harder... or like you said, people don't take me seriously.
  • So yeah thanks. And I hope you make it back in time for the With One Voice event. I know you and everyone else may not care for the revival... and don't believe it will happen... But God, who has been faithful to me when no one was there for me, told me that it will happen. So it'd be cool if we were all part of it - the start of it. But if you can't, it's ok. You'll see the results when you come back
  • Charlene Wambũi Macharia

    And another reason I smile... not just for self-defense... but because I want people to know that whether or not they believe what God gives me to share, whether or not they want to do life with me, stuff that I want to do, I still care for them as individuals. And their action/inaction to the message I share or what I stand for, doesn't affect how much I care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment