Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

PRIDE ROCK =)

Jesus You are my Firm Foundation.
Let us return to Pride Rock.
Let us take our place in the circle of life. 
In the arms of our Creator.
In Him we move and have our being.
Let's look into the water, into the Truth.
Coz in your reflection, He lives in You!
You come from royalty, there is a King in you!

GREAT NEWS! This is the year of restoration!!! :) But restoration begins with rest... So God's been telling me: Just rest in My Love. Rest in your identity in Me (My beloved daughter). And all the rest shall follow. It's pretty simple right? Yes it is. But there are so many distractions and obstacles that keep us from resting in God's love. I listed some of mine in the Journey post. So the desert season is a time to re-focus and to find rest; a time to wait on God (post: WAIT!). [Main Section: The last one- You better claim those blessings!!! :) Coming soon! A Call to Wait. A Call to Fast]

So the latest obstacle that keeps me from resting in God's love is...I like to share. So I feel guilty waiting on God to show me His glory and satisfy me with His Love when I'm on my own coz I feel selfish. Ridiculous right? But yeah, I usually feel like I should be sharing that experience with others. I'm a giver but that showed me that I have issues with receiving. But I've been letting go of my insecurities and I can feel God at work. He is renewing my mind which allows me to see His great love for me and to just rest in Him. His restoration begins within us. He wants to fill us with His love, joy and peace regardless of whatever craziness is going on around us. He wants us to know Him as our Father and know that His Love is all that we need. To find our identity and security in Him alone. To be rooted in His great Love for us =)


Promised Land! New Season! Renewal! Restoration!

So if you've been following my blog you've probably heard all of that before so what does it have to do with you? Like I said, I'm a giver so when God teaches me something I like to share. So I look at those around me who may be in the same position I am in because that Word would apply to them as well and that's how God started showing me the bigger picture. So this Word is for everyone. It's for me but not just for me, it's for families, it's for Africans in America, it's for bloodline Jewish people, it's for the Church, it's for everyone! :) I'll go into separate posts about those but here's a little preview.

For the Church: A New Season is coming and it's here. God wants to usher us into a time of increase which is great and I'm sure we all want that. But the thing is we have a part to play, we need to be thirsty for more and to wait on Him to fill us with more. So in this case complacency stands in opposition with what God wants to do. I realized that's the main Word that God gave me to share with InterVarsity: to wait on Him. We got distracted by focussing on what we already had, what God has already done in the past and that's great; let's be thankful but let's not stop there, God wants to do more. All the drama happened as prophesied (spiritual warfare. The devil trying to oppose God's plans) and kept distracting me from sharing this great news. The desert for me has been a time of extremes: feeling unseen, unloved, and misunderstood but when I looked up Jesus would find me and overwhelm me with His love which is too good to keep to myself so I'd want to share this treasure I had found but the cycle kept happening. Anyway, Church, this is the Word God gave me for us (His body): We are going into a season of increase! More prophesies are about to be fulfulled! This is the season of the latter rains! The church will be filled with greater glory than before and we shall do greater works than Jesus did! And all He wants us to do first is wait on Him. He shall fill us up and add to our numbers. He shall fill us up and send us out. Revival starts with us :) Isaiah 61 and Acts 1-2. So yeah, let's thirst and wait for Him. The King of Glory wants to show us His glory :) It helps if we did it together coz that's what God wants us to do as a body (Acts 1 and 1 Samuel 7) but waiting for everyone to be on the same page to apply God's word is a distraction in itself (it has been for me). So don't wait for people, wait for God (with or without people). "How thirsty are you for more of God? What's keeping you for going after more?" Answering those questions will reveal idols in our lives (anything we put before relationship with God). So yeah let's wait on God! He wants to draw us closer to fill us with His love, to heal us, to refine us and to prepare us for the greater works we were purposed for. We are going to be who we were created to be. This is our destiny church! Let's embrace it! Let's trust God with our all. Greater things are yet to come!!! =) Confirmation: You can watch the beginning of this clip:  New Season just around the bend :) God gave him a vision of the coming season that the church is about to going into. God showed him young people, high school and college students ... just watch it for yourself. It's so exciting! Heaven's coming down =)


For families, Africans, bloodline Jewish people = Like I said, God has been showing me the bigger picture out of stuff from my life and experiences. He showed me that this is the year for restoration for hearts back to Him and also for families back to each other. Through the promises He gave me for my family, I realized that He gave me passages that were about the Restoration of the people of Israel (like Isaiah 49). So it went hand-in-hand with what He revealed to me in the post: REAL Identity. So yeah, God is doing something new this season. He is flipping things around. Lifting up those who are bowed down. He shall bring deliverance to the oppressed. We are not forgotten. The Lord is our Redeemer. Let's wait for Him :)

For Everyone: God is turning things around for those who trust in Him and wait for Him. So whoever you are. Let's all return to pride rock, Jesus is the only firm foundation, the only One who we can trust even when times are changing. He is the manifestation of God's Love for us. So let's receive God's love. It's FREE!!! :DHe shall wipe away all our offenses and restore our hearts and give us new names: Sons and Daughters of the Most High God (post: I have a Father). In the post Journey God told me that it's Homecoming Season!!! Not only are we children of God but heirs to the Kingdom and if we live with Him then we shall also reign with Him. This is sooo exciting!!! You don't wanna miss out on this! It's gonna be the time of our lives!! =D God is going to bring restoration to our lives then send us out to restore others =)

"Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago." (Acts 3: 19-21) Below are  some external blessings God wants to give us as well.

To repent just means to turn back to God with all our hearts and to find rest in His Love. I've been really weak and hopeless many times this past year, not just due to my own brokenness but carrying the brokenness of those I love and it's been tough. But in those dark times God shone through and gave me hope and strength to move on. When I lay my burdens down at His feet He keeps raising me up even when I feel powerless. He is Faithful. He is Love and I shall praise Him for His Goodness all day long! Let's give thanks! Let's hang onto all His promises. They shall come to pass. And while we are waiting let's just praise Him in advance =)

  

This is THE year of God's FAVOR and RESTORATION! It's Time for RAIN! =)
*Deuteronomy 28*
"If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.

The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them."

"This is what the Lord says— the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel— to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings will see you and stand up, princes will see and bow down, because of the Lord, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you. This is what the Lord says: “In the time of My favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances” ♥ Isaiah 49: 7-8 ♥ 

"For He says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." (2 Corinthians 6:2)

Here's some confirmation I got for the message of this post: A New Season of Change :)

♫ IT'S TIME! ♫ =)


Application: Let's Love God with our all (Let's seek Him now more than ever). Let's love each other as ourselves. Let's Wait on the Lord and He shall renew our strength! =)
_________________________________________________________________________
Update: So I just watched this video clip: Build My tabernacle and it got me excited. It gave me more confirmation. In the video, she talks about how God has issued the call for people to re-build His tabernacle in Israel where His glory will dwell in the endtimes and provide healing for the nations. That reminded me of this post and also the beginning of The Bubble post. The video also gives a Call to fast for 10 days starting tomorrow 2/3/2013. I've been wanting to fast this week but I wasn't organized enough so that gave me confirmation and motivation (which has also been the case in the past). So yeah, let's fast, it will increase our hunger and thirst for Him and let's wait on Him to fill us. There's different kinds of fasts. I talked about the Daniel fast in previous posts so you can click on the label below.

Let's wait on God and ask Him to prepare us so that we can be a dwelling place for Him. Worship really helps me to be still and press into His presence and I like worshipping with other people so let me know if you wanna join me this week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment