Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

I Have A Dream! :)

Hey everyone :) This is from my drafts from last summer. Got distracted from finishing it till now. Sorry! :/ ... For background info you can check out these posts: REAL Identity (God's "affirmative action" plan for Unity & Christ Supremacy. Dry bones [Jewish ancestry] among some whites, Latinos and people of African descent) and The Beast & The Big Boys (The upcoming New World Order & the identity of the Anti-Christ & his false prophet) and REVOLUTION (America's Real Identity. The devil's deception & Upcoming judgement) and lastly To Be Human Again (God's great plans for His people. His army.) As for this post, I'm looking at what God is doing right now and right here. Prophecies are coming alive!! So yeah it will be a summary of all those posts and it's relevant to you! But you can check out those posts for more info or we can just chat :-) K, here we go... I HAVE A DREAM! (If this is too much for you just read the last line for application)



So last year when I was taking Black Studies 1 I listened to MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech and it almost made me jump out of my seat because it was in line with what God was showing me at that time in Scripture in Ezekiel 37 and through my experiences in InterVarsity (which has served as a model for America's current condition: multi-ethnicity but no racial reconciliation. Racism [doesn't mean hate it's mostly cultural and institutionalized]. Disunity. Which was prophesied about in Daniel's vision of the 4th Kingdom in Daniel 7). Some people think that MLK's dream was fulfilled by having a black president. But that's a lie from hell! Haha not kidding though! It's an illusion of unity coined by the very master of illusions and deception. But yeah, the real deal is underway... can you see what's been going on at UCSB this past school year? Let me paint a picture... watch this video. There's a new song that's being released by various groups focused on freedom and equality and justice... and the loudest song I've heard all year came from the black community at UCSB... and more recently it became a song not just of freedom, equality and justice...but also unity. Why so loud? Why now? Because it's Time! =)


"Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all God's children. It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment." -MLK. #it'sTIME. 


Ok. Now let me tell you why this racial rec thing (unity) is so significant. What it actually is in the Bible (in prophecy)... There is no "race" in the Bible but there are nations and tribes... Read on...
_______________________________________________________________________

Racial Reconciliation / Covenant Renewal / Awakening & Restoration of the Tribes of Israel & Judah / One New Man = Jew + Gentile / REVIVAL!


"In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. He will raise a banner for the nations
    and gather the exiles of Israel;
he will assemble the scattered people of Judah
    from the four quarters of the earth.
Ephraim’s jealousy will vanish,
    and Judah’s enemies will be destroyed;
Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah,
    nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim.
They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west;  together they will plunder the people to the east.
They will subdue Edom and Moab,  and the Ammonites will be subject to them." —Isaiah 11:11-14 (all of chapter 11)

So I was fasting last year coz I was tired of the opposition I was facing from authority (spiritual warfare) and during that time God was opening my eyes to learn things like never before. So He directed me to read that Scripture above and that was a huge clue that led me to write the REAL Identity post. God showed me the opposition I was facing was similar to what's going on in this country... Racism... I realized that all the staff were white and we were in disagreement because of cultural differences... disagreement on God's Word. God was giving me things to share with the felllowship but they would disagree on the application/not do it since it was coming from me so in that sense it was cultural and institutionalized racism (not working as a body like God's Word says we should) based on the systems of America and this world (meritocracy etc.) And I'm not just trying to sound educated or be an angry black woman (I'm not angry)... I'm just sharing the Truth plus God already said this to us through visions and dreams He gave the staff and other people in the fellowship (post: Colors of the Wind and Let My people go!) So anyway, God was showing me that some white people have the blood from the tribe of Ephraim (Joseph's son) and some people people of African descent have blood from the tribe of Judah in their ancestry. And I also learnt through my black history classes that it wasn't necesarrily hate that lead to racism but jealousy - like that Scripture says. And also like the Scripture says, racism (due to jealousy) also leads to hostility - and I'm not lying when I say some people from the black community harbor hatred/bitterness/unforgiveness towards the white community. So yeah, there's division. But do you see where this is going??? Not yet? K let me show you...

SING a NEW Song unto the Lord! =)
This video I posted in the REAL Identity post talks about The Prophetic Destiny of the Black Community likens their destiny to that to the story of Joseph in the Bible who was sold into slavery by his brothers (among them: Judah) due to jealousy but then God raised him to power and used him to save His people the Israelites as well as Egypt. But do you see what's going on?? History is repeating itself but in reverse in this time we're living in...  “Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father’s sons will bow down to you. You are a lion’s cub, Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness—who dares to rouse him? The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until he to whom it belongs shall come and the obedience of the nations shall be his." (Isaiah 49: 8-10)

So yeah, once again, the reason why God is bringing freedom and awakening of real identity among the black community and giving them a prophetic voice to advocated for justice and equality is for the same purpose as in the story of Joseph... for unity. Yes I've really zoomed in on the black and white community in this post but you can read more about other groups like the Latinos in the Real Identity post... coz some of them have African roots... and also watch the video of how some Spanish people have Jewish blood due to some Jews who were exiled in Spain. But yeah, I'm zooming in on the black and white communities coz the division between them is fiercest and unity will also result in unity on the whole -with other ethnic groups. K, back to prophecy... God is doing something New!

Racial Reconcilition / Reconciliation of the Nations 

Ezekiel 37- One Nation Under One King
"15 The word of the Lord came to me: 16 “Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, ‘Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.’ Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, ‘Belonging to Joseph (that is, to Ephraim) and all the Israelites associated with him.’ 17 Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand.

18 “When your people ask you, ‘Won’t you tell us what you mean by this?’ 19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.’ 20 Hold before their eyes the sticks you have written on 21 and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

24 “‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your ancestors lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. 27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I the Lord make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever."

And whether or not they all have Jewish blood in them, that passage and those promises still apply because God is creating ONE NEW MAN! “For He Himself is our peace, who has made both [Jew and Gentile] ONE, and has broken down the middle wall of separation ... to create in Himself ONE NEW MAN ... in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit” (Ephesians 2:14-15,22).
________________________________________________________________________

REVIVAL! REVOLUTION! HARVEST 2013! PREPARE THE WAY!



And then what will happen after this reconciliation of the nations through Christ. Well, after this miracle happens. This takes place: "They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west; together they will plunder the people to the east. They will subdue Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will be subject to them." (Isaiah 11: 14) It's gonna be time to take the land! But the weapons we fight with against the systems of darkness are not weapons of this world. We will speak the word together, sing a new song together, and praise the Lord together through all the gifts and talents He has given us. And yeah we'll just take over in all the other avenues as well... other professions...we will bring His Kingdom down here through spreading truth, justice and love and we will prepare people for the coming of Jesus- His second coming. (You can read about His 1.5 coming in the "To be human again" post" - which I think is how we will be gathered and sent out into the nations). But yeah we are going into a NEW season. A whole NEW world and UNITED we stand and divided we fall. So right now it's time for UNITY! Time to POWER UP! Check out this videos I made:

_______________________________________________________________________

Update 5/30/13: The event happened and it was cool. But the point wasn't an event the point was unity. Yes it's still brewing up and yes the call for unity will still sound till it happens. So let's keep meeting together to wait on God together through singing and praying together and He shall fill us with His power, the Spirit of Unity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment