Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

With ONE Voice :)

WITH ONE VOICE PRAYER AND WORSHIP NIGHT
SATURDAY, MAY 25TH 2013 7PM
STORKE PLAZA, UCSB

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!
BELIEVE ME, YOU DON'T WANNA MISS OUT ON THIS!! INVITE EVERYONE!! DON'T GO HOME, INVITE YOUR FAMILY!

COME BE A PART OF FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY/GOD'S PROMISES. SEE GOD'S GLORY. FEEL THE LOVE. PRAISE GOD!! :D 


Hello Everyone! =) 
So you know how I told you guys that I was done with school last quarter but then I ended up coming back in the middle of the quarter? Well the thing is... I had a feeling that I wasn't done even as the quarter was coming to an end but I was like maybe it will hit me when I'm moving out of SB. But when I moved out I was not sad at all. It felt like I was just going home for the weekend. Even in this video I made the day I moved out I said, "Goodbye SB, I have a feeling I'll be back." So why did I feel that way??? And why did I come back?? ....I have GREAT NEWS for YOU!

PROPHECY! PROMISES! HISTORIC REVIVAL/REVOLUTION 2013!!!


I have some exciting news for you!! So during the course of last year and the year before God has been giving different people in different ministries inside and outside of SB, visions and dreams about the coming of GREAT REVIVAL in Santa Barbara which will spread to the whole world! :o And that this revival is coming SOON!! Many of us were expecting it to come last year but it was not yet time. Why?... Something else needed to happen first... Unity in prayer and worship -> unity in the body of Christ: to be united in Love. So I was so excited to see the With One Voice event and also what God is doing in the different christian groups. God's up to something BIG!

But there's more to it... has to do with racial reconciliation... What God is doing is outside the box of religion... yeah it's all about relationship -relationship with God and others... it's all about IDENTITY... He has been doing a lot outside the four walls of "the church"... God is bringing renewal and restoration...  I'll explain in my next post - "I have a Dream"

But yeah, do come whether or not you believe in God (The Creator), or in what I'm saying... God wants to show us something... we will SEE A MIRACLE! Praising God together is the spiritual weapon that will bring down the strongholds that cause division amongst people... Just come see it for yourself. We're gonna shake heaven!! :D


"My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power." (1 Corinthians 2:5)


♫ GOD IS FIGHTING FOR US! PUSHING BACK THE DARKNESS! LIGHTING UP THE KINGDOM THAT CANNOT BE SHAKEN! IN THE NAME OF JESUS! THE ENEMY IS DEFEATED! WE WILL SHOUT IT OUT: I WILL LIVE! I WILL NOT DIE. I WILL DECLARE AND LIFT YOU HIGH! CHRIST REVEALED AND I AM FREE IN JESUS NAME! ♫ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment