Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

You are The Potter, I am the clay

I get discouraged a lot by all my failures. Especially due to the fact that I keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over again (My sis and I sung a song about that in the post: Grace). And to me it seems like I'm not making any progress but God's been reminding me of the depths of His love and grace for me. And He reminded me who's in charge, He is The Boss. He is the potter, and I am the clay. He is the one responsible for molding me into who He wants me to be. That gives me relief, knowing that I may fail but He will never fail me. He will remain faithful to me and in His hands nothing is wasted. So all I have to do is surrender-> find rest in His arms. He will take all the broken pieces of my life and make it into something beautiful. Thank You God!!! :) I don't know what I'd do without You. Check out this clip. It was encouraging for me and gave me lots of confirmation. God's in the business of making us into His Masterpiece! :D


"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The One who calls you is faithful and He will do it." :-) (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)



"being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion at the day of Christ Jesus." :-) (Philippians 1:6)
_______________________________________________________________________

This song... Good word! =)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the message. God has truly used you as a lighthouse. To teach people about the light.
    I love you Charlene.
    You are truly a role model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Livy!! :) You're so sweet and encouraging! Thanks for being a blessing!! Love you too lil sis <3 :-)

      Delete