Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Year of the Lord's Favor ☺

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,
3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion

to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning,and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor =)
(Isaiah 61:1-3)

Amen! Amen! Amen! Go Jesus! Go Jesus! Go! Shine Your light in us and through us =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOPE. Not just for the future but for now. Lord please help us realize that we can tap into your freedom now. Help us realize that we can claim it because it's for here and now. Help us to open the door for you to come in and set us free. Come in and heal. Come and comfort. Come and repair and restore. Come in and rule. LORD! as your title says it all come in and REIGN in me. LORD OF LORDS! reign over every area of my life. Take it ALL. Help me to let go of everything. Everything! even my hurt, fears, insecurities and all my weaknesses. Thank you Jesus! because you won't relent until you have it ALL. Help me cooperate with you and your restoration plan for my life. It doesn't have to take all year. I know you're just waiting for me to do my part, which is, surrender, because you are MORE than willing to do yours, which is, everything else.Thanks Jesus. You're so all-powerful! lol :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Potter, here I am. I give up. Take me and mold me. That I may conform to your likeness. Help me surrender to your Power. Your Power to change and to sustain. Power to do the impossible! In Your name (JESUS!), Amen. =)

HAHAH! :D And thanks for renewing my mind right now and changing my perspective and filling me with hope. The devil is a LIAR! Jesus you are here. You've never left my side.
Father, do your will, lead me to rest. Help me forsake all and follow you. I love you!
Thanks for loving me even in my craziness :-)
______________________________________________________________________

Update (3/27/13): So during the course of the year God gave me prophesies for "2012" - The year of the Lord's favor. And He later told me it referred to the Hebrew year that started in September and overlaps into 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment