Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Choice to Rejoice :D




Unconditional Love, I receive.
Tears from my eyes, I retrieve.
Deletion of my sins, I believe.
The throne of my life, I leave.
A dance for my King, I give.
A sacrifice of praise, I live!

I have the choice... and I will rejoice! =)

Jesus never said it would be easy... but He said it would be worth it! :-)

So I choose to rejoice always not because I will always be happy and satisfied with the present state of things, but because I believe, I hope for, and wait for that day when He will make all things beautiful, when He will make all things new!


"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
(Philippians 4:4)

Cool Fact! God rejoices over us as well! =)

" The LORD your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”
(Zephaniah 3:17) =)

Have a joyful 2012!!! Let the Joy of the Lord be your strength =)

~~~Psalm 100~~~
"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations."



_____________________________________________________________________
Update 9/28/12: Just got reminded that "The joy of the Lord is my strength" so I should fix my eyes on Jesus coz when I do I find all I need in every season :) Thanks God for changing my perspective, filling me with Your joy and hope and for giving me strength. I Love You! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment