Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Generation Arising! ☼


♫ I see a generation rising up to take its place with self-less faith ♫

*Moses told Joshua:
"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (Deut. 31:8)

And the LORD said to Joshua, "Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so that they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses." (Joshua 3:7)

"No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them." (Joshua 1:5-6)
____________________________________________________________________

*And Paul told Timothy:
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." (2 Timothy 1:7)

"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."(1 Timothy 4:12)

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." (Ephesians 6:10)
_________________________________________________________

*Let us rise up and take our place -> In His arms of love, rest & victory!
So how do we rise up and take our place? We do this by humbling ourselves before Him. Knowing He has Power over everything. Laying our burdens and our crowns down at His feet. Surrendering to His will. Knowing who He is, Our Father, and who we are, His beloved children. To know His great love, mercy and grace is to know our place. So let us rise up and take it! =)
Keep letting His light shine through you this year by resting in the Power of His Love. ♥ ♥ ♥
Let's make this song the cry of our heart :-)



Let us say YES! to His will and His way :)

______________________________________________________________________

Update: 4/2/2013 - Yesterday I remembered this post and I was going to re-post it. God was encouraging me that He is with me and even when I fail and fail He is still with me and the best is yet to come so just to keep trusting Him and moving forward by faith. Also I'm really excited for the time that's coming ....just around the bend!!!

Last Fall I heard the song "Break Every Chain" by Tasha Cobbs and we sung it in Gospel Choir this past Winter. And that's what I see coming: ♫ There's an army rising up to break every chain! To break every chain! Break every chain♫ I was walking on Manzanita beach during dead week and I just started singing it. Here's the video with some Scripture of what I see happening and coming :-)


And then I got more confirmation last night!! So exciting!! Praise God!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment