Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pruning :(:


There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens.

It's Pruning Season! Ouch! :(
Before the bountiful Harvest! Yay! :)

“I am the true vine [Jesus], and my Father is the gardener.He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful." =) (John 15:2)

"I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'" =) (Zechariah 13:9)

"My son, do not despise the LORD’s discipline,
and do not resent his rebuke,
because the LORD disciplines those he loves,
as a father the son he delights in." =) (Proverbs 3:11-12)

It hurts :( but it will work out for our good in the end :)

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." =) (James 1:2-4)

Thanks for the encouragement God!
You are My Father and YOU LOVE ME, that's why you are pruning me.
It's all about LOVE. Keep transforming me with Your Love.
Make me more like You Jesus! =)
(Nov. 14th, 2011)




UPDATE: (1/24/12)
I just listened to this really encouraging sermon on "Responding Well in a Season of Pruning" by Allen Hood:

I like what he said: The pruning season demands refocus and not retreat. Let's fix our eyes on Jesus and seek His face. When you feel God the least, believe Him the most. Let's not give up the habit of doing good for we will reap a harvest in due time.

2/10/12
Let's persevere =) Just want to share this song I felt like singing and felt like recording it. I felt the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, saying "HOLD ON! Don't give up! God is with you & He'll come through! Trials are for your good, to refine you. Hide yourself in Jesus and He'll keep you safe from the devil's attacks." Be blessed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment