Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

*MORE OF YOU*













 Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth
     for Your Love is more delightful than wine. 
                    Pleasing is the fragrance of Your perfumes; 
                            Your Name is like perfume poured out. 
             No wonder the young women love You! 
                        Take me away with You—let us hurry! 
                                        Let The King bring me into His chambers.
                                                               (Song of Solomon 1: 2-3)


"You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek You; I thirst for You, my whole being longs for You,
 in a dry and parched land where there is no water." (Psalm 63:1)



"You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing." (Psalm 145: 16)

" Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." (Ephesians 3: 20-21) =)


*God is Love. I was made for love. All I want in this life is love. Therefore all I want is God. Intimacy with God, first and foremost, then with others (things just flow if I seek God first). Sweet Fellowship. That's what I crave. Check out: Rooted in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment