Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

♥ Intimacy ♥

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
within Your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone 
 Know His Power
In quietness and trust

("Still" by Hillsong)
_______________________________________________________________

"You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." -God. (Jeremiah 29:13)

"My heart says of You, “Seek His face!” Your face, LORD, I will seek." (Psalm 27: 8)

 "...Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you... " (Read all of James 4- The Cost of Intimacy. "I am jealous for you! I'm after your whole being" -God)


"My Son died and the veil was torn so that you can find rest in My presence. Now, enter into this rest. Just come as you are" -God. (Read all of Hebrews 4- Enter in.)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”- Jesus. (Matthew 11:28-30)



"One thing I ask from the LORD, 
   this only do I seek: 
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD 
   all the days of my life, 
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD 
   and to seek Him in His temple. 
For in the day of trouble 
   he will keep me safe in his dwelling; 
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent 
   and set me high upon a rock."
(Psalm 27: 4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment