Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Grace

Jesus doesn't care what you've done before 
How you've rebelled or slammed the door 
No matter how far you've run or
how long you've been untrue 
Jesus doesn't care 
He still offers forgiveness to you 

"as far as the east is from the west, so far does He remove our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:12)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." -The LORD (Jeremiah 31:3)

"Love never fails." (1 Corinthians 13:8a)





But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9a)
He said to me, "It's not about your power or lack of it. It's all about me. So look to me and you will find freedom, love and all you need." (He told me to: Taste and See)

"You surround me with songs of deliverance." (Psalm 32:7) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment