Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Focus!



I was going through my yahoo notepad today and I rediscovered some notes I wrote a few years ago. This one is quite fitting to where I'm at now (turns out I've been walking around in circles for a long time. Thank God for grace!).





Thank you Lord....
You are everywhere,
Present with every breath I take
Every morning I wake.

Focus
is what I need to do
Not on them but on only You
Cause that is when I'll see
the Be in beauty, You in me.

Focus on You
each minute of the day
Lord, I am never alone
You are always here with me
The only thing I need to do
Is open my eyes and acknowledge You

Forgive me
I turned my eyes away from You
And to the questions of critics,
To the discouragement of the world
You want me to be joyful, to grab hold of Your promises

I WANT TO LIVE
LIFE with
ENTHUSIASM, (=HAVING GOD WITHIN; DIVINE POSESSESION; DIVINE INSPIRATION; LIVELY MANIFESTATION OF JOY)
PASSION,
YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment