Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Fast

Hey =) So I'm behind on sharing stuff again. I was busy and overwhelmed by a lot of things during session A (spiritual warfare. Stories later). But I'll get back in the hang of it this week. Just want to invite you to fast with me (and everyone else around the world who's fasting) this August. There's tons of reasons to fast and there's different kinds of fasts as well. I'm doing a Daniel fast. You can check out the links below and my previous posts on fasting. Also I want to work with other people this summer in organizing a group fast for like a day or three. I'll keep you posted! =)


"August: A month of prayer and fasting, and trusting God for breakthrough." 

*My previous fasting posts: A Call to Fast, Fall Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment