Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

At the Ledge


My eyes can see as far as the horizon.
Strong wind beats against my face,
Penetrates into my head,
Mixes and flows randomly
With the confused thoughts inside.
I am at the ledge.

Wonderful view, beautiful scenery.
I have come this far, now what should I do?
“Forwards ever, backwards never!” the achiever’s motto.
Wise words of folly, where would they put me!
But what difference would there be, a step forward
Or a step back, the world will still be dark.

There’s pressure here,
Pressure there,
Pressure everywhere.

But once more I retreat,
Clinging onto the hope of some light
At the tunnel’s end, whenever that will be.
(Poem I wrote on 7/23/2008)



"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10) :-)



Tomorrow is a better day! God is by your side to stay. Keep on moving! Don't you dare give up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment