Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

MAJESTY

Psalm 8
1 Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens.
2 Through the praise of children and infants You have established a stronghold against your enemies,to silence the foe and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?

5 You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.
6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
    you put everything under their feet:
7 all flocks and herds,
    and the animals of the wild,
8 the birds in the sky,
    and the fish in the sea,
    all that swim the paths of the seas.
9 Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!
♫ Hakuna kama Wewe! [There is none like You!] ♫ =)
_________________________________________________________________________

I've always loved nature and science (the study of creation) since I was younger. The beauty of creation  has always pointed me to the beauty and reality of The Creator :-)

"...what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." (Romans 1:19-20)


Check this out if you have 15min to spare. So cool! God is an awesome artist! THE Original. THE Creator :)


Lol this was me in freshman year during a "study break". (I think that's the quarter I failed Chemistry Hahaha :/ )

"I will sing to the Lord all my life;
    I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
May my meditation be pleasing to him,
    as I rejoice in the Lord." :-)
(Psalm 104: 33-34)

No comments:

Post a Comment