Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stand By Me!

♫ When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
Oh, I won't be afraid
No, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

If the sky, that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
All the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me ♫

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah" (Psalm 46:1-3) *A Call for Intercession*

For Spring break I was at my sister Yvonne's house in Anaheim then I was about to leave for my other sister's house in Murrieta when I passed by the printer and this caught my eye. The Kenyan flag hoisted and the American flag down, lying beneath it. Yvonne's house always had the Kenyan flags and I had seen Zoey playing with the American flag with Trevor and I guess she left it there. Actually the night before I left we were talking about the end times -- Yvonne had actually initiated it with her hubby's sister who's a christian but didn't know about rapture then I joined in their convo. Anway, back to the story, so the first thing this 'vision' triggered is a movie I had watched last Fall, "Olympus has fallen"[Synopsis: When the White House (Secret Service Code: "Olympus") is captured by a terrorist mastermind and the President is kidnapped, disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning finds himself trapped within the building. As our national security team scrambles to respond, they are forced to rely on Banning's inside knowledge to help retake the White House, save the President and avert an even bigger crisis.] It reminded me of that movie and a lot of prophecies about a lot of stuff that's gonna go down soon in the endtimes we're living in. "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs." ~ Jesus (Matthew 24: 6-8)




PREPARE FOR WAR: UNITY
So throughout this break everything I kept watching with my nephews and niece and sister was about *UNITY* ~ that's what kept jumping at me. "All for One and One for all"~ when I was watching Mickey mouse with Trevor. "We're all in this together" song when my sister was watching High school musical. And "team-work" and "Dora working with her friends to solve problems" when Zoey was watching TV and everyone on facebook was watching Frozen and talking about it. Why am I making a big deal out of this? Coz these are the kinds of visions I get. Yes God speaks to us in different ways. And what really gripped me was this song below (I heard it when the Brick Mansions trailer came up on youtube. Also the words"Prepare for War" stood out to me) --there's an urgency to it, like a war cry and call to action. And yeah all the other movies I watched with my sis were super hero movies trying to save the world from massive destruction. It's time for Boot Camp! <~Mulan style :-)


WAKE UP WATCHMEN!!! SOUND THE ALARM!!!

The First call of action goes out to the watchmen. I read this verse today: “So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from My mouth, you shall give them warning from Me" (Ezekiel 33:7) God was reminding me to be myself...coz it's not the sake for myself but others and more importantly Him - my relationship with Him."But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand." (Ezekiel 33:6) So this is a call for people like me, obedience in sharing His Word. A call to have the fear of the LORD and not to fear man.

The watchman replies, "Morning is coming, but also the night. If you would ask, then ask; and come back yet again." (Isaiah 21:12)


"THE SKY IS FALLING" A CALL TO PRAYER!

Yesterday we drove into Anaheim, and it had rained in the morning so there were huge clouds in the sky which just attracted my eyes to the skies. I wanted to take a picture but my phone was dead so I borrowed my sister's phone and here's one of the shots I took. My niece was playing with the American flag so I decided to use it in the picture. This shot reminded me of the stand by me song and of "The Sky is Falling" post in my drafts which is basically about how the heavens and earth will be shaken in the last days. And later that night I read Isaiah 33-35 and I think it's a warning for America and a call to prayer and repentance for everyone. Also the same day I saw this youtube video titled: "The Skies are Falling" about lawlessness in America.
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)


*Please interceed for America. I mentioned earlier in the vision of the Kenyan and American flag that it reminded me of the "Olympus has fallen"movie (which also reminded me of the Fall of Babylon prophecy in my REVOLUTION post) and I first thought it just meant that God is calling me to rise up and interceed because I can see what's coming. But I also just realized that last summer Kenya experience a terrorist attack at the West Gate mall which was horrible but people also noted that though it was heartbreaking and devastating it caused different Kenyans from different backgrounds to work together. That's great but also some months before that, different apostles and prophets had called for fasting and praying and unity in worship during the election season and many Kenyans heeded and there was no election violence. So prayer is definitely powerful when it partners the prophetic. So what's the connection to America's situation? Many people have been prophesying America's Fall, and not just through prophecy but many scholars just through analysis of the times and trends... so what I'm saying is let's not wait for some disaster to happen for us to be united... united in love and in prayer and worship. Whether or not you see or believe what I'm saying Let's Rise up now and seek God's face. 

More Confirmation: This is urgent! God has been telling people to pray for America, it's at great risk of being attacked by it's enemies. And some people God told them to watch out for the end of March onwards. We are at the end of March so let's not just "wait and see" let's "watch and wait"--> Wake Up and Pray! Check out the confirmation links below:

Prayer Alert for United States Locations - The Lord Says, "Shields Up!" <- Go to that link to read the rest of the message. "This is what I am hearing today: For the Lord says, "Shields up! This is the time for the watchman to have keen eyes and discernment. The enemy is at the door and wants to stir up havoc, but I will give My people eagle eyes to see what is being planned."


Last thing, this is not a call to fear but to return to God with our whole hearts, be grounded in love  and to really pray for this land. Read Psalm 91 and Psalm 46. Though times are changing. God is our shield and security and He still has great plans for us and so much purpose for our lives especially in this season. So let's return to the first Love.
Jesus is all that we need.
K thanks for reading and praying!  Peace =)
 (Posts: Full Armor of God and Shelter)
{Feel free to share questions or comments if you have any :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment