Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

2/22 Babies, IT'S TIME! #MARCH! :D

On February 14th, my sis Florence changed the what'sapp family group photo to this picture of my sis in Kenya and my nephew and wishing them a Happy Birthday... so seeing that made me think that I forgot it was their birthday and rushed to fb to post that picture wishing them a happy birthday... but later on when I called my sis Yvonne to wish Trevor a good day is when I realized that it wasn't their birthday yet... it was coming up on the 22nd. What'sapp just likes to celebrate birthdays like a week early... Anyway, that mix-up made me realize that Trevor was about to turn three... and I remembered the video that I made of him when he was only one and I remembered the promises of God that I recorded in the video... And I felt a wave of hope sweep over me... God was reassuring me that His promises will come to pass and in fact, IT'S TIME! :D

PROLOGUE: APOLOGIES 

(You can skip this section and move to the main message)

So why didn't I share this exciting news right away? Well as you may already know it's been hard for me to get into the sharing flow for different reasons: 1.) I get super-excited when God gives me hope for the future but I hesitate from sharing coz I get discouraged that people won't believe me or listen... I've failed so many times to follow my heart and yield to God... it's taken so long for these materialization of these promises... so why should they believe me this time? 2.) When I isolate myself trying to fix all my issues myself depression creeps up on me... and when God rescues me when I turn to Him He gives me great hope which I want to share but I don't know how to coz of the distance that's between me and those I call family and friends, and pretty much everyone else... so I try to bridge this gap first so that they don't think the only reason I want to talk to them is just to give them a message or just to invite them to an event... but that also backfires coz I'm not being who I really am, who I fully am. 3.) Because of the past... I don't like being judged based on what God gives me to share... 4.) Busy doing other things, trying to communicate through other ways and not leaving time to reflect...so it all boils down to fear of rejection, fear of man, and self-rejection... though borne through a thirst for peace and unity... But yeah, the cure for all this is just obeying God, trusting His timing, and just being myself, keep loving and serving even though it may seem fruitless, and loving to the point of sacrifice (sacrifice, not compromise). Anyway, I'm sorry this is belated news and I'm super-sorry to God for how I get stuck in these cycles when I take my eyes off Him... making me a selfish hoarder of the gifts He gives me... and yeah for not remaining in His rest (focussing on my relationship with Him). Ok, moving forward now...
_________________________________________________________________________

2/22 BABIES!! PROMISED TIME!! :D

God likes to give me previews of the seasons we're going into ahead of time then I keep getting confirmation so I'll bring up some stuff from the past... So on the 21st God was speaking to me through music... I shared some of it on my wall: "Just hold on... Greater things are yet to come!" "Take the first step and the rest will follow" "It's in Your hands, You will bring it to pass... You're so Faithful. You're so Kind... Shepherd of my heart" Then on Friday this one youtube lady I've subscribed to posted this video: Tomorrow is 2-22! Expectation and breakthrough! I didn't watch it just yet but just from the title I remembered that it was going to my sister's and nephew's birthday the next day and God was reminding me it's PROMISE TIME! And before I get to the promises I saw from my Sister's and Nephew's Birthday.... another Promise was delivered on 2/22...

1.) Baby ISAAC Lomelino!! Congratulations to the Lomelinos!! :D
Remember in my NEW ERA post, I shared a video over the summer where Holly Lomelino, the wife of the Pastor in IV church, shared promises that God gave her over the years and how He showed her that they would be fulfilled with the arrival a promised son, Isaac... in the video she had said she was expecting the child in March but he actually came on 2/22 at 5.50am and was delivered right in their home in Isla Vista... and I saw her friend posted that the night before that Holly knew that the baby was going to arrive that night. I was excited to see this and went to watch that youtube video about 2/22 and she was basically sharing that God told her there would be a shift in seasons on that day. It's TIME to see God's promises!! Yay!! :D



2) Melissa ("Honey-Bee") Wairumu


I made this pic for my sis for her bday last year and wrote: {Melissa = Honey-bee} May God richly bless you this year! I see lots of milk and honey waiting for you just around the bend lol  #Ezekiel20:6. Love you!" As for this year when I was writing her a birthday message, I remembered how musical and artistic she is... She used to like to sing and she choreographed dances at church back in Kenya. Then I also made this video... It's HARVEST TIME!! :D  #AtimetoSING! #AtimeToDANCE! =)





"For thus says the LORD: “Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream; and you shall nurse, you shall be carried upon her hip, and bounced upon her knees." (Isaiah 66:12)


3.) Trevor ("Large Settlement")
"You have forgotten who you are so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself Simba, you are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of Life." -Mufasa. "How can I go back? I am not who I used to be!" Simba. "Remember who you are. You are my son and the one true king. Remember who you are... Remember... Remember." -Mufasa.

"Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. "He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him."So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth. Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge Him. As surely as the sun rises, He will appear; He will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth." (Hosea 6:1-3)

Trevor's bday reminded me of God's promises in this video. Also another video in my drafts called "Jesus Muzik" by Lecrae and the song below from Lion King.




"TOGETHER We Move Forward!" :D
There's a post that's been in my drafts from last Fall called "This Time for Africa"- I'll share right after this. So God's about to do GREATER things than we've asked for or imagined... but before we move forward into His Glorious promises and harvest... The Church needs to be equipped with the Fullness of Love and that's what He's been up to in this season... He is uniting His body so that each part does it's work with humility under the Head, Jesus Christ... He is uniting all the peoples into "One New Man" I have many posts about that. So yeah, that's why in this season God is also doing something new in and through the black community, I already shared what in the post, REAL Identity. "A time for War and a time for Peace."

Santa Barbara -"And I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called the city of righteousness, the faithful city.”-The LORD. (Isaiah 1:26)

__________________________________________________________________________

LET US MARCH FORTH TILL VICTORY IS WON!! :D

So in the Fall God led me to start a new org called ONE Body (United for Christ) to serve as an umbrella group for all the christian groups (and I'll share the rest of the mission statement later) and we had our first unity event in January called ONE LOVE... it was great and I thank God for making it happen =) But after that I felt the need to have another one... plus everyone there loved the night of unity and wanted to have more and not just wait for the Spring... so when I was thinking of a date to have it I was looking at the calendar, I skipped over February coz there was too many Black History Month events I didn't want to conflict with so...


I looked at March... and when I did I remembered my RISE OF AN EMPIRE post and the promises God showed me through that movie that would be coming out on March 7th. But on March 7th the Pan-African Student Union (PASU) is hosting it's 5th Annual Taste of Africa so it was my call do it either the saturday before or after so I choose March 1st. "Our theme this year is East Meets West. Uniting not only the cultures and customs of East and West Africa, but uniting Africa and Africans with all those identifying with the African Diaspora! This is sure to be an event to be remembered! This is not an exclusive event! All are welcome to come out and enjoy a fun evening celebrating the beautiful and diverse cultures and foods from all over Africa."

So this is what is happening this weekend:

1. "THE SENT ONES"- IMPACT LEADERSHIP Institute


Check out the music video they made: IT'S TIME TO BREAK FREE!! :D


2. "THE STAND"- African American FORERUNNER ALLIANCE Conference
"Our "Stand" gatherings draw black young adults together to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying about the prophetic destiny of the black community, with a focus on the glory of God as it relates to worship that is inspired by the revelation of the beauty of Jesus." http://www.ihopkc.org/aafa/

3.  THE DREAM OF A KING- "WE are FAMILY" Night


LET
 US 
COME 
TOGETHER 
AND 
WORSHIP 
THE 
KING!
=D


God's promises from 2012... IT'S GONNA RAIN! It's time to unite and worship the King! =D


4.) UCSC's The African American THEATER ARTS Troupe- When I went to the Afrikan Black Coalition Conference, UC Santa Cruz mentioned that they were having a play this weekend.

5.) The International Conference on the Black Arts Movement at UC Merced

Do you see what I see? Promises coming to pass!! So yeah, Dance, Arts, Media and entertainment are coming alive in the black community and drawing people together =) post: Africa Arise! Now it's Time to sing a NEW SONG! IT'S TIME FOR ALL OF US TO UNITE AND FIGHT! IT'S TIME TO CLAIM THE PROMISED LAND :D K, Later! Peace and Love! =)


*Oh yeah, many other people are excited about March. I saw this yesterday:

"When they were but few in number, few indeed... He allowed no one to oppress them; for their sake he rebuked kings: 'Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm…' The Lord made his people very fruitful; he made them too numerous for their foes." [Psalm 105:12-15, 24]

Praying for a fruitful, March harvest here in Santa Barbara!
 — with Luke Speckman

CHURCH PLEASE! LET'S UNITE THE WORLD IS DYING TO SEE JESUS! OUR SCHOOL IS SUFFERING UNDER SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW. THEY NEED TO SEE THE LIGHT OF HIS LOVE THROUGH OUR UNITY AND THE GLORY THAT WILL BE REVEALED THROUGH ALL WHEN WE DO UNITE. IT'S A TIME TO ARISE, CAST AWAY OUR PRIDE AND FEARS AND FIX OUR EYES ON KING JESUS AND SEEK HIS KINGDOM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment