Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Walk by FAITH!

God has just been reminding me to:
1. Walk by faith not by sight- It's about trusting and obeying God. Not about seeing fruit and being affirmed by people... He is the Lord of the Harvest, not me. My job is to be faithful in following Him.
2. Take the Narrow Road- Seek Him with my whole heart. Let Him satisfy my thrist fully. Walking in the way of Love: Dying to myself in order to live fully (love deeply).
3. Fix my eyes on Jesus. Not to look to the right or the left. Not to be distracted by the waves.
4. Walk by the Spirit - Be obedient to His promptings and convictions.
4. Look forward. Look up. - Yes I have failed a lot- failed to obey Him/failed to love/ failed to be myself a lot but I should not let my past failures discourage me and keep me bound.
  • I should look up to Him for He is my strength, all that I need: grace, mercy and His unfailing Love.
  • Look up to Him for His approval- that's the only opinion that really matters at the end of the day- How unconditionally loved I am by Him.
  • Look forward to the future in the hope of salvation- seeing all His promises come to fruition... and the greatest reward... being one with Him.
Lord, I surrender all to You. So help me. In Jesus Name Amen :-)


Check out this Word from one of the sites God led me to for encouragement and confirmation: A New Road. God is doing a New thing in this season that's why we really need to walk by faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment