Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Love is The Greatest Gift of All



If I could speak like an angel or know what tomorrow may bring.
If I had faith to move mountains, that wouldn't mean a thing.
If I had all the world's knowledge, but turned away from His call.
Without His love I am nothing, for love is the greatest gift of all

Love is the greatest gift of all, love is the greatest gift of all
With God's love in my heart, I can be a shining light
For love is the greatest gift of all.

God's love is never demanding, but always is gentle and kind.
God's love is always forgiving, leaving the past behind.
As I look at His reflection, it makes me feel so small.
Without His love I am nothing, for love is the greatest gift of all.

Love is the greatest gift of all. Love is the greatest gift of all.
With God's love in my heart, I can be a shining light.
For love is the greatest gift of all.
_________________________________________________________________________

5 comments: