Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Two Weeks


"TWO WEEKS"- That's what I said yesterday. "Two weeks" that's what she said last Spring... at Prayer and Prophecy night (on Mondays at the prayer shed behind the Jesus Burgers House. They listen and God shows them stuff about you) She asked if I like to travel coz she sensed I was going away somewhere really really soon then she said 2 weeks.... she wasn't sure what exactly it meant... Maybe that God would show me where I'd be going 2 weeks before or something but she just felt like it was significant.

Two weeks --that's what I said yesterday (and then remembered that vision) it's 2 weeks before ONE VOICE. Two weeks-- that's all I have left to get the Word out...



_________________________________________________________________________________

Update: ONE WEEK

One week down,... this week the One body team has been advertising the event on campus (digiknow, posters, flyers in the dorms and on campus and even a promo video which will be ready by Monday) and I praise God for that... now we really need help in spreading the Word to local churches and any other ministries in the area so please help us out by reaching out to your church this weekend. And please keep us and this event in your prayers. Unity is a powerful weapon against the enemy's schemes (especially unity in prayer and worship) and if you read the Scriptures that is what leads to large-scale revival and city transformation. Have Your way in our city God! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment