Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

REPRESENT!

(1 Peter 2:9)


What's LOVE got to do with it??? Uhm, it has everything to do with everything. Can I be honest? So I came back this quarter with the goal: to love my heart out. And yeah I took some risks but then I held back and procrastinated giving my all. Why? It's like I've been waiting for a change to happen to make it easier for me to love (You know, so that I don't have to inconvenience others by being the one to initiate). But I've realized that the change that needed to happen was within me. It's like I've been waiting for the right time. But I've realized that Now has always been the time. It's like I've been waiting for permission /approval/ invitation. But I've realized that the platform is... my life. And I already have the approval of loving Heavenly Father and the freedom from Jesus the lover of my soul. My goal for the rest of my time in SB: Just to rest in God's crazy love for me and let it overflow :-) Hahaha I'm soooooo loved and so are you! :D Peace ♥ :) #March7th2013.


"I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as You know, O Lord. I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have spoken of Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness from the great congregation. As for You, O Lord, You will not restrain Your mercy from me; Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness will ever preserve me!" ♥ Psalm 40:9-11 ♥ [My prayer. My aim. His Story. His Glory]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh wow I had so many opportunities this quarter to be honest. To share my heart. To be myself. To share The Truth and The Love that was just wrecking me on the inside and looking for an outlet to overflow. But NOOOOOOOOO. I held back. I wanted to be known first. Yes I stood up and yes I spoke up. But I wasted the opportunity by sharing some useless facts about myself, "background info" while leading up to.... well, I never got to the point yet the point was The Whole Point. Dear Lord, help me to die to myself. That I may share Your Love and Your Truth in the opportunities You give me whether or not people know me. Give me the heart of a servant. Make me more like You Jesus. I want to represent You not just on facebook but with my whole life so help me be courageous. In Jesus' name, Amen =) This song is my prayer :-) (P.S: Thanks God for Your grace and patience with me. Thanks coz though the road ahead is narrow and aint going to get any easier, You are with me and You are all the strength I need. So fill me up with more of Your Love! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment